Chapter8

Jakes Pov

As I made my way over to Chris, I noticed that his eyes got darker and darker with every stride I took with Ian.When I finally reached him and his eyes were pitch black and still looking at our interlocked hands. "Hey Chris" I said with a cherry voice and a smirk. I let go of Ian's hand and walked up to Chris  leaving a little space between us and grabbed his hand. He calmed down making his eyes turn back to its original dark blue colour. "Have you met...." my question was cut off by a loud growl that came from Chris, who just pulled me closer.

"And you are?" Chris said in a cold tone,still holding me close. "Ummmm, Hi I'm Ian" Ian said nervously shifting on his feet. 

"Hey you were going to have a pack meeting tonight right?' James asked Chris   "Yes" Chris replied still not letting me go "Then you can introduce Ian and Jake to the pack there"  

"Yes that's a great idea" I said quickly  pulling out of Chris's grasp. 

"Fine I guess I can do that, But you are coming with me" Chris said possessively. "James take the bags back to the house and put them in Jake's room" He shouted back to him while dragging me out of the mall by my hand.

"Bye guys" I called to them 

They waved back at me,both staring at me strangely 

When we reached his car he opened the door for me and we got in.

"I need to tell you something" 

 REALLY SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPLOAD  ILL TRY TO UPLOAD AGAIN BY SUNDAY PLEASE  VOTE COMMENT AND FAN :) BTW  THAT'S THE WATCH CHRIS BOUGHT JAKE  EXPENSIVE HUH?