Chapter7

Chris Pov

When I left Jake I decided to do some shopping my self, by that I mean just going into different shops taking the stuff I need and then leaving putting all the payments on my tab.

As i walked back to the spot (the place hes meeting Jake) I walked passed a jewelery store and saw a silver gucci watch on display,it was the exact same as mine but a bit smaller,I thought of Jake not having a watch so I got it for him.

Damn I'm already buying him gifts I thought, I honestly couldn't wait to show Jake around, from all the places I go usually to my private places that I go when I want to be alone, I smiled at those thoughts. The smile was quickly wiped off my face when I looked at the spot and saw Jake standing awfully close to a brown-haired stranger,both of them laughing.

I gripped the box containing his watch tighter and let out a loud growl that caught his attention. The stranger turned to me with a scared expression on his face while Jake wore a smirk. 

Jakes Pov

I was in the middle of laughing at Ian's joke when i heard a loud angry growl, I turned to the source to see an angry Chris glaring at Ian  who now had a scared expression on his face. Hmmmmmm, I guess I can use his anger as an advantage to try one last trick.

"Hey James why don't you go over to Chris and try to calm him down, and I'll take Ian over when he looks calm enough"  I said with a smirk  "Fine, but if I die I'm blaming you, because he looks angry enough to kill someone." he said 

"Im sure you'll be fine" I said with a smile  "Oh and can you give theese to him?" I asked  "Sure" he replied and walked away 

I turned to Ian, " Shall we go introduce you now" I asked with a small smile  he looked at me with half of his usual smile "sure, as long as he doesn't kill me" he pointed to Chris who looked a bit calmer now.

"Alright lets go" I said and grabbed his hand  which earned another growl from Chris.

Ha Ha this is going to be fun 

A pic of Ian