Chapter2

Ok so here is the next one   Oh and James over there 

Chris Pov - aka The Alpha

Bored, that's really how I felt right about know. Ever since taking the Alpha position from my father, who is probably on some island far away from here relaxing on a beach with my mother, 'lucky bastards' I mumbled.'What was that Alpha' one of the elders asked staring in my direction brows knit. "nothing" I mumbled again; I couldn't help think of my Beta James, where the hell is he. As a Beta he is suppose to accompany the Alpha to meetings,but of course he called in sick with a lame excuse 'again' may I add. He has been doing this since I first took the Alpha position at the age of 18, I'm 23  know but I'm still not used to these boring meetings. All they ever seem to talk about here was 'rouges'.

I personally didn't have a problem with rouges as long as they stay in place and leave my pack alone.

I looked up to see all the elders eyes on me, 'What' I asked. They all looked away, 'Alright, is this meeting over yet' I asked slightly annoyed. Due to the fact that Ive been here for the past 2 hours bored. 

'Um yea Alpha' one of them stammered out. I quickly got up and left not looking back.

Jake Pov

I stood and stared at him. 'Are you gay' I managed to say without sounding weak, I learnt a long time ago never to show weakness. He chuckled 'That obvious huh' he said, not the least bit ashamed that I found out before he could tell me. 'Well you did whistle when I turned around' I pointed out. He laughed again, this time louder. 'Would you shut up you might attract someone dangerous' I stated  I quickly covered my mouth, he stopped laughing. 'Don't worry about that I'm Beta, no one would dare to touch me' he said with a hint of cockiness. 'And what about me, oh mighty Beta' I asked lifting a brow. He chuckled 'hmmm I like you' he started to turn around, 'and don't worry Ill protect you' he said. I huffed but reluctantly followed him.

After walking for a long time I piked up different scents.' Um Beta ' 'James, call me James'. I quickly corrected myself "James, um where are we and why can I smell so many people near me?' 'Don't worry about them, their just returning back to the pack house,probably just finished their shifts, as for the mixed scents id say that we are near the pack house.' Hmm pack house well shouldn't this be interesting.

Chris Pov 

'Where the hell is James' I asked a member from the pack  with a little too much anger in my voice. He flinched but quickly changed his scared expression to a serious one 'I picked up his sent while I was returning Alpha,' I was about to thank him but he continued 'I also picked up an unfamiliar one along with his' , 'Thank you' I said

As I walked outside I was greeted with laughter, I recognised James laughter and another. The other one was deep and comforting.

As James came into view he said 'Hey man I found someone that you would love to meet' before I could ask who   a tall lean-muscular figure appeared beside James. He had black hair with warm brown eyes. 'Chris' James said while waving a hand in front of  my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and realised that James was now holding the strangers hand. My wolf started to get angry, 'Whats the problem' I asked my wolf 'thats our mate holding his arms' he growled out.

 Ignore any grammar mistakes