Chapter 6

Jakes Pov

When I got out of his car I had to practically run to keep up with his fast angry strides. Wow I didn't know pissing off an Alpha would be this bad. As we walked through the mall people bowed their head in respect to him and some girls threw in a few winks to both of us. He suddenly stopped and faced me with a blank face, "Well you can go to the different stores,and meet me back here," he pointed to the map of the mall in the middle of the mall "in 2 hours," "Okay?"  

I decided to test him one more time, as he turned to walk away I asked with humor in my voice and a wide smirk on my face "Is than an order Alpha?"  He turned around quickly with a small smirk  "Yes, yes it is" he handed me a small plastic card,"This is my debit card, don't spend more than $300 even though I never spend that much on clothes but seeing that you've come with nothing.." he trailed off waiting for me to finish "Yea,thanks" I replied sincerely "you re welcome mate" he replied and hugged me. Before he left again I stopped him "Why don't you call me by my name?" I asked  "Fine, ok then Jake" he said with a small smile and walked away . Him saying my name alone sent shivers throughout my body."don't forget" He shouted, that caused me to look up and see him turning a corner.

I looked down at the card in my hands and saw his full name written on the card in silver  Christopher A MIller. huh Miller, while walking around looking for a good store I was putting my name with his and seeing how it would sound. 

When I finally found one of my favourite men stores I was surprised to see James there talking to a guy with brown hair leaning against the cashiers counter. 

I walked inside quickly and went to the back of the store trying to hide from them. My plan was actually starting to work until i bumped into him on my way to the cashier, damn so close.

"Jake,man whats up and wheres Chris, You left with him right?" he asked as he helped me up. He also managed to pick up one of my private items, my boxers; did I mention that they happened to be the pink one, out of all the boxers I chose he just had to take this one. "Awwww look Jakey wears pink undies, Na na  na na na na" He started chanting rather loudly, soon enough the brown hair stranger that he was talking to joined him equally as loud as him. Kill me now. 

I slapped his arm and grabbed my underwear, both of them stopped. "Chris is somewhere in the mall and I came here to buy clothes, now if you will excuse me I would like to pay for these," "Unless youll like to embarass me again" I added with a frown 

As I walked over to the counter and put my clothes down he was following me "Nah its fine i think I did enough"he replied with a smile the brown haired guy chuckled  

"And who are you" I asked nodding to the brown hair stanger "I am Ian" he said with a bow his dark green eyes sparkling ; cocky much 

"Jake" I offered my hand for a shake  but instead he hugged me. Well forward much  even though Im not complaining his hard body felt nice against mine, "not as good as Chris" my wolf added.True

After I got my clothes checked by a very happy blond that was flirting with James and tried with me but I just ignored her. The Grand total came up to $290  Ha Ha barely made it 

I took my 3 bags up and started walking ouside "you guys coming" I asked them  

"yea why not I need to talk to Alpha Chris" James answered  "Ill come too"  Ian added 

Well off to find Chris

Mr Alpha Cris on the side