1.

"LINDSEY!" April screeched from her room. "WHAT?" I shouted back. "HAVE YOU SEEN MY CURLING IRON!?" she asked. I grabbed the curling iron off my desk and walked into the bathroom that connected our rooms. "Here." I said handing her the iron. "I don't understand why you curl your hair anyways it's naturally curly." I said as she plugged it in. "It's funny Zayn says the same thing." she chuckled as she took a strand of her hair and wrapped it around the wand. "So what are you and Zayn doing anyways?" I asked leaning on the counter. "Going to the club." she squealed. I felt a pang in my chest that I have recently come to terms with, which was jealousy. Yes, I Lindsey Cole was jealous of my sister April Cole because she was dating the guy of my dreams. I heard a soft knock on the bathroom door and April peeked out. "Hey babe." I heard his raspy voice. "I'll be out in a minute, I promise." April said. "How do I look?" she asked twirling around. To be honest she looked like a slut, would I tell her that? Nope. "You look gorgeous." I said giving her a small smile. She hugged me quickly before opening the door to face that beautiful black haired boy. "Let's go party!" she cheered. I winced as her voice echoed off the bathroom walls. "Hey Linds." April said, "Hmm?" I asked looking up at her. I couldn't help but glance over at Zayn for a split second "Make sure you lock up alright?" she asked. "Yeah sure." I mumbled. With that they left, and I was left alone in the bathroom. I felt pathetic as I put my hair up into a bun. I could like anybody in the world, but who do I have to like? My sister's boyfriend.

I heard my phone go off and I took it out of my pocket. "Hello?" I sighed "Lindsey, I'm guessing you're home alone now?" Niall asked. "Ah what was the first clue?" I asked. "The fact that my room mate would not shut up about your sister earlier today." he said chuckling slightly. "You want to come over?" I asked . "Are you sure you're not going to get in trouble with your big sis?" Niall asked. "Please I'm sure if they can have sex in the room next to me and not care, I can have a friend over." I mumbled into the phone. "I'll be over soon." he said before hanging up. I flopped down on my bed thankful for not having to be bored all night. Soon enough I heard a knock on my door and then Niall was sitting cross legged on my bed. "So no one has really caught on?" Niall asked. "You're the only one who I have confessed my undying love for Zayn to." I said. "Same, I wish April could see she's with the wrong guy. I feel like they're physically attracted to each other, but not emotionally." Niall said resting his head in his hands. See Niall and I, we're in the same boat. He's best friends with Zayn and loves my sister. I'm April's sister and in love with Zayn. We both have problems that are very hard to fix, us both being to scared to admit our feelings.

"You know it would be really awesome if we didn't have emotions." Niall sighed. "You're starting to sound like one of those teenagers who rights poetry to let out their true emotions." I said chuckling softly. "Hey do you want to go for a walk?" Niall asked. "Yeah sure." I said sliding off my bed and putting on my flip flops. We walked out the door, laughing because of a joke Niall told. Little did I know this night was just about to begin.