2.

When I got home there was a bunch of cop cars surrounding the house and I immediately freaked out. "What happened here?" I asked one of the cops. "That's private ma'm." the cop said. "I live here!" I shouted. "Are you Lindsey Cole?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. "You know your sister is pretty shaken up about this." he said. "How did they get in?" I asked. "They just walked right in the door was unlocked." he said. I felt my stomach churn with guilt, I knew it was my fault she probably did too. I fought back the urge to cry as I saw my sister being comforted by Zayn on our doorstep. As soon as April saw me she stood up and began screaming. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?!" she shouted. " I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THAT IRRESPONSIBLE!" she yelled. I swallowed the lump on my throat and fought back the tears. "I bet you this is why mum kicked you out." she said angrily.

"I want you out of MY house." she said. "You've got to be kidding me." I whispered. "HOW ABOUT YOU GO LOOK AT THE HOUSE AND TELL ME IF IM KIDDING!" she shouted. I let a tear escape as I walked through the wreckage and into my room. It was a mess, my clothes where all over the floor. I grabbed my suitcase, which was luckily still there and began packing.

~*~

"Babe, if you want you can stay at my place for the night." I said. "No, I need to call my dad to see if he can fix this and so I can clean up Lindsey's mess." she said angrily. "Come on." I said taking her hand. "Leave me alone Zayn." she said ripping her hand from my grasp. "Fine." I said putting my hands up in surrender. I watched as Lindsey walked out of the house struggling and trying to keep her strong façade. I felt kind of bad for her and thought about helping her, if it wasn't for my already angry girlfriend right next to me. I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked off.

~*~

"What happened?" Niall asked motioning towards my suitcase. "I'm homeless now." I said chuckling bitterly. "Oh my god Linds." Niall said before enveloping me in his arms. I let out a shaky sob into his chest as he stroked my hair. "Come on love you can stay at my place for awhile alright?" Niall asked. "Ni, I can't let you do that." I said pulling away from him. "But I insist, think of it as a really long sleepover. I'll buy pizza?" he said with a hopeful smile. I smiled "Yeah I'd love that." I said quietly. "Well then let's go." he said taking my suitcase for me. I smiled as we began walking towards his house. Niall did his best to try and cheer me up on the way home, with singing and dancing. I laughed, but I still couldn't help but feel terrible still. Maybe that is why my mum kicked me out. I'm just an irresponsible seventeen year old. "Come on I'll let you sleep in Zayn's room since he's probably going to be with April." Niall said nudging me playfully. That actually did make me smile. I stepped into their house and went to Zayn's room immediately. I changed into one of my baggy t shirts before crawling into his bed not caring about the pizza Niall promised me, or my current living state. I closed my eyes for what seemed like hours until the light flickered on. My eyes shot open and I sat up, then I was face to face with Zayn.