8.

"What are you doing?" April asked and I snapped my head up. "He was sick, s-so.." I stammered out. "Get off of him." She growled. I tried my best to get out from underneath him, but it didn't work so well and I ended up face planting on the ground. "Zaynie boo are you okay?" I heard April coo. I got up taking that as my cue to leave not before looking back at Zayn who was now smothered by April.

~*~

"Get off of him." She growled. Her voice made my head pound more. Lindsey shuffled underneath of me trying not to be to hard. My head hit the soft pillow and I heard someone fall. "Zaynie boo are you okay?" April asked a little too loudly. "I'm fine, my head hurts and my stomachs a little queasy, but I should be good for now." I lied. "Why didn't you call me boo?" she pouted. "I didn't really feel that bad, but Lindsey insisted on making me some tea." I said. "I can't believe her. I think she's jealous of me." April said climbing on top of me. After two cruel hours April got a call and told me she had to leave. Right when I was about to fall asleep I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in." I groaned. "Hi." Lindsey said softly. "Please come here." I said. Strangely I found myself wanting Lindsey in my bed cuddled up to me. She smiled before sliding under the covers. "I think it was my fault you're sick." she mumbled quietly.

"Why?" I asked softly. "I didn't expect you to come out in the rain for me, so it's technically my fault." she said. "Oh no don't think that. Are you willing to cuddle with me?" I asked. Her face looked hesitant, but she wiggled her body into mine. "I think my sister hates me." she mumbled into my bare chest. "She doesn't, at least I don't think." I said. "She's just really mad at you." I said wrapping my arms around her and putting my head on hers. "I've tried so hard to be different when living with her than my parents. I just wanted to start over make everything better, but I just messed up way more than I ever thought I would." she said, my chest felt wet so I'm assuming she was crying. "Hey." I said softly bringing her closer to me. "You're fine, you're not a screw up. Maybe you should just try and apologize to her." I said. She nuzzled her head deeper into my chest and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Zayn you should get some rest." she said pulling away from me. My body instantly felt cold and a shiver went down my spine. "But you felt so warm." I whined. "I'll be back later with some soup okay?" she said before leaving the room. And again I found myself wishing for Lindsey by my side.