The Catch Up

Meek POV

as we pull into the clear port I see SB standing at the entrance of the jet

Meek: "what up bro you ready?"

SB: "yeah man I'm ready". he said.

Meek: "where Nicki at"? I asked.

SB: "she on the Jet waiting on us".

Meek: "ok let me unload truck."

SB: "alright man see you inside."

as SB was walking up the stairs to the jet, I started to unload the truck Angela asked me did I need any help but I told her to go ahead I'll handle it. I finish unloading truck I giving our bags to the clear port worker. He loaded it onto the jet and I climb the stairs leading to the entrance of the jet. As I walk in I can hear Angela and Nicki having a little girl talk.

Nicki POV

Nicki: "hey boo how have you been ?" I asked.

Angela: "OK I guess." she sighed.

Nicki : "aww baby what's wrong?" I asked, she looks like she has something to get off her chest.

Angela: "promise you won't tell SB or Meek."

Nicki: "I promise, now what is it? I asked eagerly."

Angela: "Ok here it goes, I'm pregnant". she said looking in my eyes for a reaction.

Nicki: "Wow congratulations!!! how did you find out?"

Angela: "When I went to the doctors the other day because I haven't been feeling well the last couple weeks And they told me they were going to conduct few test and it came out that I was two and a half weeks pregnant".

Nicki: "so you haven't told Meek yet?"

Angela:" no, I'm afraid to see how he would react I love him and I don't want to lose him."

Nicki: "I'm pretty sure he would be happy to know that you are pregnant with his child." I reassured her.

Angela: "OK I'll take your word for it .
But enough about me how have you been ?" she asked.

Nicki: "well I'm doing fine me and Safaree are going strong you know we have some ups and downs you know how that is but I love him dearly"

As Angela and I went to go see what the boys were doing the jet started up Meek and SB told us to come sit down cause the pilot said that were taking off in two minutes. so me and Angie went to sit by Meek and SB and buckle up our seat belts and relaxed as the jet took off .We were so excited we couldn't wait to get to Barbados. we finally got to cruising altitude and we began to unbuckle our seat belt. I went to SB and whispered in his ear...

Nicki: "baby follow me to the bedroom I got a surprise for you!!" I said seductively.

SB: "you sure? what about Meek and Angie?"

Nicki:" baby their sleep let's go" I said whining.

SB: "okay baby come on".

when we made it to the room he immediately started undressing me and kissing me on my neck. I let out a soft moan.He made its way to my lips and we started kissing passionately let it all soft moans into each others mouth. He laid me down on the bed he started kissing me all the way down from my neck all the way to my pussy and started eating me out vigorously. I started moaning loudly so SB told me to be quiet before I wake them up. so I started biting my lip to quiet my moaning she started licking my clit so I let out a very loud moan

Nicki: "baby I'm close".

SB: "hold it in baby".

Nicki: "Oh baby I can't hold it in much longer!!"

SB: "baby let it go". With the vibrations of him saying that I came everywhere.

I got up start to unbuckle SB pants and pulled out his rock hard dick and inserted it into my mouth I started to lick all the way from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the tip of his dick.
I started going up and down sucking and slurping making his head go back and his eyes roll to the back of his head. I started to deep throat him he told me he was a bout to cum.

Nicki: "I told him what are you waiting for?"

With that being said he came all over my breasts . He flipped me over so he was on top and he entered me and thrusted very fast causing me to gasp and moan very loudly. He started to slow down his stroke from his body language tellin me he was about to cum. I was close to coming too so I told him to let it go and then I'll let go after. After we were done we fell asleep on top of each other....

The next chapter is when s*** gets real sorry for the errors comment when done.