Trouble In Paradise

2 weeks later

Angela POV

As I started walking on the beach ic so I'm laying on the beach and he looked very familiar.

Angela: "Safaree is that you?"
I asked.

Safaree: "yeah who else would it be?"
He said sarcastically.

Angela: "OK what the hell is your problem."

Safaree: "your boyfriend Sucker punched me."

Angela:" he's not my boyfriend anymore because he found out about me and you . that's why I told you're dumb ass to use a condom. But no you said your pull out game is on point." "Lie's you tell!"

Safaree: "why does me having a condom on have to do let Meek finding out about you and me." he said.

Angela:" since you obviously can't read between the lines I'm pregnant with your child."

Safaree: "what the fuck?!! How the hell do you know it's mine."

Angela: "you were the only one I had sex with."

Safaree: "how am I supposed to believe that?"

Angela: "YOU SON OF A BITCH DON'T TRY TO PLAY ME. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HAD SEX WITH SO ITS YOURS!!" I yelled getting pissed.

Safaree: "OK calm down! how far along are you?"he asked.

Angela:"1 month."

Safaree:" well are you okay do you need anything?"

Angela: "no I'm fine besides there isn't much you can do here anyways."

Meek POV

Its been two weeks since our plane crash. We haven't seen a search team or anyone rescuing us from this island ,but we have been making it these last couple of weeks. Me and Nicki decided to move our little campsite closer to the waterfall for freshwater and to also get away from them two nuts. We don't even go to the beach anymore . But I need to go this one time to look on the plane for one more thing. I had to see if my my song writing book was still in my bag. I'm not treating this like a vacation or nothing but I'm getting bored as hell. On my way to the plane I saw Angela and Safaree sitting next to each other . I really didn't care but I was getting a little angry . The audacity of those two to still be around each other after they cheated on me and Nicki.

Meek: "damn that didn't take long." I said making them jump.

Angela: "Meek its not what you think."

Meek: "Save it I really don't give a damn. Y'all two were made for each other. I don't even know me and Nicki even wasted our time with y'all."

Angela: "so that's the thanks I get. my father made you who you are,"Meek"."

Meeks: "your dad didn't make shit. if he didn't listen someone else would have .it's sad though I treated you well and you still cheated so tell me why,I just wanna know why."

Safaree POV

Safaree:" look man it was a heat of the moment thing we didn't mean to hurt y'all at all . I apologize for that,but man we've been boys since grade six. bro I -.."

before I could finish he cut me off

Meek: "you don't get to call me that. you don't know the meaning of the word. a brother doesn't sleep with his bro's girl and get her pregnant. So miss me wit that man. that shit hurt like hell. "

Safaree: "I know but will you ever forgive us ?" I asked.

Meek: "I don't know." he said walking away.

Safaree: "Damn I think I just lost my best friend." I said to my self.

Nicki POV

I just woke up looking around for Meek he is nowhere to be found .I looked down their was peanut shells every where. I stood up following the
trail of shells to a tall bush . I tried to look in the bush then I heard a loud noise,so I took off running .I was running for my life not knowing what I was running from. I turned my head
to see I came to an abrupt stop falling to the ground . I saw a tall figure standing over me.

Nicki: "OMG..."

vote. excuse the errors.