Betrayal

Meek POV

Meek: "it's Safaree"

we went over to see if he was okay. It didn't look like he had any physical injuries.

Meek: "bro are you okay?" I asked.

Safaree: "no, now leave me the fuck alone!" he yelled.

I was taken back by what he said I didn't know why he was angry at me. So I backed up and gave him his space.

Safaree POV

Nicki:" why are you talking to him like that?"

Safaree:" how could you do that to me
Nic?"

she didn't know what he was talking about so she sat there with a confused face.

Safaree: "so you going to really play dumb?"

Nicki: "what the hell are you talking about Safaree?"

Safaree: "I'm talking about you and my best friend making out last night while I'm out here looking for your ass."

Nicki had the most dumbest look on her face. she didn't know what to say.

Nicki:" I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to.He was trying to comfort me because I was crying so much , I thought were dead."

Safaree: "so that means that you going to kiss my best friend. The makes it worse you thought I was dead and you still kiss him. What did I do to deserve that?"

Nicki: "Safaree I'm sorry I didn't mean it I wasn't trying to hurt you on purpose its just I got caught up in the moment. Please forgive me."

Safaree:" I forgive you but I don't want you nowhere near that nigga."

Nicki: "okay but why are you being like that to him. It was my fault."

Safaree:" I don't care he broke the bro code. I don't know if I can forgive him for that."

Nicki: "naw don't say that you just need some time alone. To clear your mind."

Safaree: "You're right I do time to think."

So far I decided to take a long walk down the beach to clear his mind he didn't know what to think think he. didn't know if his best friend was falling for this girl or was it an honest mistake.

Nicki POV

in the the meanwhile Nicki decided to check on Meek. She kept walking until she saw Meek. He was sitting down on the beach with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Nicki: "Meek whats wrong?" I asked

he started to wipe his face.

Meek:" I was just here thinking what if I never see my family again or Angela.What if I don't get to see my son papi again?"

I start to hug him because I felt bad for him. All of a sudden I felt two hands grab me. When I looked up I saw safaree with an angry look on his face.

Safaree:"What the fuck did I just tell you Nicki?" he yelled while pushing me on the ground.

Meek POV

Meek: "hey man you don't have to put your hands on her like that! All she was trying to do is be a good friend."

Safaree: "shut the fuck up don't tell me how to do my woman. And second of all you wouldn't know what a good friend was if it bit you in the ass . A good friend would not be kissing his best friend's girlfriend."

Meek:" look Safaree it was an accident I didn't try to kiss her". even though I've always has feelings for Nicki so i guess I did mean to kiss her.But I was with Angela so I couldnt act on it.

Safaree POV

I have always had a feeling that he had feelings for Nicki I just wanted him to admit it to me.But what he doesn't know is that I still don't know about 3 weeks ago I slept with Angela. Meek help Nikki up and I instantly became mad .

Safaree:" so you insist on disrespecting me right?"

Nicki: "all he did was help me up what the hell is your problem ?"

Safaree:" so y'all think it's okay to kiss and everything will go back to normal? Okay I got news for you y'all ain't the only one that got dirt me and Angela had sex 2 weeks ago ."

Meek POV

Meek: "nigga what the fuck you say?" I asked as my eyes filled with anger.

Safaree: "you heard me."

before I knew it out on top of Safaree choking the hell out of him. When I looked up I seen Nicki running down the beach crying eyes out I got off of Safaree and went after her. Damn this shit is fucked up man.

sorry for taking so long to update I have been busy this week.