ADJUSTED

Previously on lost

Meek: "call her out her name again and imma kill you bitch ass."

Safaree: "I can call my bitch a bitch all I wh-...."

Before Safaree to finish his sentence Meek punched him square in his face knocking him out cold.

Meek POV

Meek: "stay out our way pussy!" I said stepping over his body.

Meek and Nicki got to the plane and Nicki spotted something

Nicki: "what is that...."

Meek POV

Meek: "It was my surprise for Angela." I said.

Nicki: "what is it?" she asked.

Meek: "it's a necklace my grandma gave me ." He said holding the jewelry box in his hand.

Nicki: "what are you going to do with it now."

Meek: "I would love to give it to you."
I said with a half a smile.

Nicki: "I don't know, that was meant for another woman why would I want it."

Meek:" it is actually meant for the woman I love and since I love you I want you to wear it."

Nicki POV

I can't believe he just said he loved me. I didn't know how to feel right now. I was still kinda scared because we're stuck on this Island and didn't know how to get home.

Nicki: "So your saying you love me ?" I asked. already knowing the answer.

Meek: "Nicki I've always loved you. I just don't know if you love me yet." he said.

Nicki: "I do love you and I would be honored to wear your grandmother's necklace." I said turn around while moving my hair for him to put the necklace on my neck. he gave me a quick peck on the neck.

Nicki: "Thank you Meek!"
I said turning around to look him in his eyes.

Meek: "no need to thank me but let's keep looking for supplies on here
We are bound find something."

Meek and Nicki continue to look through the plain rubbish to find their suitcases in which they change their clothes and look through them to find useful items.

Meek: "Oh shit I found my phone.he yelled scaring the hell out of me.

Nicki: see if you can get a signal.

Meek: goddamnit no signal.

Let's see if it's food on here I'm hungry as hell.

We went to look throughout the cabin to find a refrigerator full of bottle water we each got one and downed it quickly. I decided to go get a bag and fill it with the bottled waters. He started to look through the cabinets for food we end up finding 3 boxes full of peanuts, graham crackers and, Cheez-Its.

Nicki: "Thank God you found some food." I said while my stomach was growling.

Meek: "go grab the suitcase and don't forgot the blanket." He said with hands full of food.

It started to rain lightly.

Meek:" let's go find a spot under the trees so you won't get wet."

meek ended up finding a large piece of tarp he went back to the plane to get all of his shoes. he took all of the shoe strings out of them and tied them together he lays the strain between the tarp and tied it to the tree so it was like a roof was the over them. He then went to go grab the mattress that was on the cabin of the plane and drug it to where the tarp was.

Meek POV

Meek: "baby are you okay ?"I asked her

Nicki: "I'm fine, baby can you come cuddle with me please?"

Meek:"Yeah"

As she laid on the bed I wrap my arms around her and put in my head in the crook of her neck. I noticed her breathing started to pick up then I noticed tears falling off her face.

Meek: "Nicki stop crying and talk to me ."

Nicki:" I'm scared as hell. I don't know if I ever get off this island I'm scared I won't be able to see my family again."

Meek:"I know baby but when you're with me I'll make sure nothing happens to you, I'll always protect you. We'll just have to leave it to God if we're going to make off this island but while we're here I'm going to make sure you're safe ."

Nicki: "I know we haven't even been with each other that long and I already trust you." She said kissing me.

I deepened the kiss causing her to moan in my mouth here home on turn me on more and I begin to suck on her neck she began to get more and more turned on I took her shirt off and begin to suck on her nipples I began to unbuckle my pants and she pulled her pants and underwear down I started lining my tip up with her entrance she started moaning louder she was so wet she was dripping and I ain't even put it in all the way yet.

Nicki: "Meek make love to m-..."

Before she could finish her sentence I rammed my dick into her causing her to gasp in pleasure. I began with slow strokes.

Nicki: "baby go faster."She moaned into my ear.

I started to speed up faster and faster her moans got louder and louder her walls began to tighten around my dick letting me know that she was ready to cum. Without warning she came all over my dick I I continued to ram my dick into her . Her body was going crazy I felt like the self about to cum so I pulled out and came on the sand I grabbed one of my t-shirts and cleaned us both off.
We both got dress. I decided to ask her if she wanted to explore the island with me.

Meek: "let's go explore the island."

Nicki: "Okay." She said giving me a nervous look.

Meek: "are you scared? "I asked.

Nicki: "yes a little."

Meek: "what I say earlier?! I will always protect you. right?"

Nicki: "Yes,Okay let's go."

We were walking through to the woods and found a waterfall .me and Nicki instantly got happy.

I started to take my clothes off until I was butt naked .

Nicki POV

Nicki: "Meek what are you doing? I asked licking my lips."

Meek:" I'm going to jump in. you coming?"

Nicki: "yeah".I said.

He came over to help me undress. We will both naked standing in front of each other. grabbing my hand

Meek: "ready?!" I nodded ."On the count of three we jump.1...2...3...go."

We jumped in I came up for air first looking around for him.
he came up from behind me in grab me scaring the hell out of me.

Nicki: "Why The Hell Would You Do That." I yelled.

Meek:"baby I'm sorry I couldn't resist."

I started pouting still mad at him for scaring me like that.

Meek: "baby I said I was sorry come here."

I didn't budge so he made his way over to me he started to kiss my neck. Oh Lord round 2 I don't think I recovered from round 1 yet. Lord please give me the strength.

excuse the errors