lost

Hours have passed ...

Meek POV

I didn't want Nicki to see the dead pilot from the plane so I told her to go another way to find help,shelter or water. By the looks of it she was looking very hungry so I had to find food.

Meek: "are you okay? are you hungry?"I asked.

Nicki: "I'm okay but I really am hungry".

Meek: "OK, stay here while I look on the island for food".

Nicki:" no don't leave me I wanna go with you".

Meek: "look nick I don't know what's on this island. I don't want you to get hurt". I said.

Nicki: "Meek please don't leave me I'm going to be so lonely and scared, you the only one here". she said teary eyed.

Meek: "nicki don't cry,if you coming with me you gotta stay close and don't let go of my hand".

Nicki:"ok",she said wiping the tears from her face.

Honestly I didn't want her to go because I didn't want her to see another dead body from the plane. knowing she would take it horribly. We started walking on the island for what seemed like hours look for anything to eat or to drink we finally have something to eat.

Nicki POV

We have been walking for hours until I spotted a familiar tree.

Nicki: "Meek hold up". he stop and look at me.

Meek: "what's up?! what is it?"
he asked.

Nicki:" look",as I pointed at the tree, that's a mango tree in the mangoes look ripe can you climb up the tree and get them.

Meek: "I'll try but my leg is still fucked up." he said.

As he climbed up the tree I could tell he was in a lot of pain, but he kept on climbing letting me know he was hungry as hell.

Meek: "here Nic catch these." he said as as you drop the mangoes out of tree to me.

I grabbed all the mangoes that we had and waited for Meek to come out of the tree.

Nicki: "are you okay?"I asked him.

Meek: "yeah I'm cool,let's go cuz its getting dark."

When we got to the beach, we found a spot a right under the moon light to eat. we ate the mangoes and begin to lay down.

Meek POV

As we were laying there ,out of know where I started to hear Nicki crying.

Meek: "Nicki what's wrong?" I asked.

Nicki: "Meek what if we never find them or they're dead?" she cried.

Meek:"come on Nicki don't think like that they're probably fine "I said pulling her closer.

as I was rubbing her back to comfort her she started to gaze into to my eyes as we stared at each other for about a minute I slowly gave her a peck on the cheek and told her it would be okay before I knew it her lips crashed into mines and I deepened the kiss before I knew you were having a deep makeup sees. Before getting too deep into it I stopped myself and apologized.

Meek:"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."
I said.

Nicki: "I'm sorry to I just got caught up in the moment, I'm so confused" she said beginning to cry.

Meek: "its okay, just calm down. It was my fault I knew your emotions are running high and I should have never kissed you I overstepped my boundaries And for that I'm sorry."

Nicki: "its ok Meek can you hold me while I sleep?" I'm scared.

Meek:" sure. I said wrapping my arms around her."

As I woke up this morning I looked up to see something laying on the beach in the distance. I started to investigate and suddenly I saw a familiar figure.

Meek: "Nicki wake up wake up!" I said shaking her. "I see someone laying on the ground!"

Nicki: "who is it?"

Meek:" it's......."