Dark nights

Liana's POV

The light from the sun started to fade as I stood by a large tree that towered over my figure. The beautiful colors of the sunset started to dissolve into the sky as the stars began to appear in the night. I watched carefully as each star came into view and the moon began to rise, taking over the spot where the sun use to be.

I frowned, knowing it was night time already and that meant we were playing flashlight tag. And I was not looking forward to this, especially  because Luke was gonna play. Why. Why did he have to ruin this whole trip?! I waisted my own time for him? This is completely unfair. I sighed as I tugged on my grey Adidas jacket and I walked towards the table full of snacks and I scanned different boxes before I found wheat thins.

I plopped my self on the bench as I munched on the little squares, waiting for the boys to get dressed and find their flashlights. I already had my green flashlight in my pocket along with my phone just in case if I get lost. Which, I most likely will.

I started to grow impatient as I heard the boys giggling in their lite tents. All I could see were their shadows along with their messy hair. I could tell which was which as I watched them mess around.

"Calum I can't find my flashlight!" My brother Ashton groaned.

"I just saw it! Isn't it by your suitcase??" Calum yelled.

"No! It's not there! Luke? Did you grab my flashlight?" Ashton yelled.

"No! I haven't even seen it!" Luke defended.

Suddenly Michael and Calum started giggling like crazy and that's when Ashton groaned and stomped out of his tent. "You guys have it don't you!" Ashton yelled as he unzipped Calum's and Michael's tent and he stormed in.  They both started laughing even harder as Ashton began to grab Michael.

"Give me my flashlight!" Ashton yelled as Calum kept laughing. I rolled my eyes before I saw Ashton groan while he turned on his light and he stomped out. "Kids." He muttered under his breath as he walked up to me. "And you're the one who wanted to come here." I smirked as I looked up at him.

"Shut it." Ashton warned as I chuckled. "They're you're friends not mine." I said as I propped a square in my mouth. "Hurtful!" Calum whined as he got out of his tent. "I'm just joking Calius, don't be offended." I smirked as he smiled at me. I watched as Luke walked out of our large tent and he walked over to us.

I narrowed my eyebrows at him as I gave him a dirty look. "What were you doing in our tent?" I snapped. Luke looked up at me and a smile played on his lips. "I sleep there." He grinned. "Um, no you don't. Me and Ashton do." I said.

"No sweetheart, I don't have a tent so Ashton offered to share his because you guys have the largest one. So I share the tent with the both of you. So I sleep there." He smirked as I narrowed my eyebrows deeper. I looked over at Ashton who nodded his head before snatching the box out of my hand. "Hey!" I whined as I watched him munch on the food loudly.

"What? I'm hungry and you're hogging all the crisps." Ashton said as he dug his arm into the box. I rolled my eyes before standing up. "Whatever can we just play this game so that we can get it over with?" I sighed. "Aww, is poor wittle Liana grumpy." Calum cooed. "Yes I am." I mumbled.

"Can I please sleep with you and Michael." I said as I looked over at Calum. "Of course." He smirked. "Absolutely not. I will not allow it. You're sleeping near me where I can keep an eye on you." Ashton said with narrowed eyebrows.

"Oh my god ash! It's not like were gonna make out!" I groaned as I flared my hands up. "There's a high chance we could." Calum raised his eyebrows. I punched him hard in the arm as he laughed and winced. "Ow! I was kidding!" He giggled as he shifted his legs. "No, you're staying with me and Luke. There's no way I'm letting you sleep with those two. No offense Calum. They'll cuddle you and touch you and I won't allow it." Ashton said as he set the box down and sanded his hands together.