Told ya so

Liana's POV

Liana's POV

Last night was rough. I cried myself asleep again, not really a surprise. But it hurts to cry. It's not that I fell for Luke or anything because I obviously haven't. It's just the fact that he acts like he's nice for once, then laughs about it in my face. It's like he does it just for an act. I feel like he wants me to like him so that he can hurt me even more. Because that's what bullies do. They find any way to crush every part of their victim. And believe me I'm tired of it. I'm tired of him and I'm tired of thinking of trusting him for once.

He's just a dumb fake teenager. The morning sun woke me from my long nap and I stayed in the tent for a long time, not daring to come out. Being in my sleeping bag was way more better then facing Luke. Ugh I hate him. I then realized I should get out because it was already 11 and I haven't eaten anything. I sighed as I got up and stretched for a few seconds before searching for clothes.

I put on a cute stripped spaghetti top before slipping on black shorts. I brushed my hair for a long time before leaving it down naturally against my shoulders and lower back. I slipped my sore feet in a pair of sandals before I walked out of my side of the tent and towards the exit. Just as I wrapped my fingers around the zipper and opened the tent, Luke ducked his head and walked right in front of me, causing my eyes to widen and for me to back up.

He narrowed his eyebrows madly at me before he placed his hand on my side and he pushed me down. "Move." He hissed as I gasped and fell to the ground. I looked up at him with confusion and pain as he stared down at me. The jacket he was wearing was black and it only zipped up to his stomach, showing off his bare chest. "What? Once a bully, always a bully eh?" He snapped before he walked on his side of the tent.

I breathed out heavily before I frowned and stood up. "Yeah I guess so." I sighed loudly for him to hear as I brushed off my shorts. "Jerk." I whispered before madly leaving the tent and narrowing my eyebrows.

I made a final decision to skip breakfast and leave to go to the lake to clear my mind. "Hey Li! You're up! Hey we were thinking of-" I didn't even bother listening to Ashton as I stormed away. "Hey? Where are you going?" Ashton asked as he narrowed his brows too and followed me. "Hey, Liana, Liana! Where are you going. Hey- talk to me alright?!" Ashton grew impatient and angry as I ignored him completely.

He snatched my upper arm in his hand and he tugged me towards him. I growled quietly as I was spun around. "Hey what's going on? Why are you ignoring me?" Ashton asked as he looked at me. "Because." I said quickly. "Because why?" He tightened his grip on my arm to get more of my attention. "Because I just want to be alone for once." I snapped before yanking my arm out, not quick enough before he snatched it harder again. I whined as he pulled me closer.

"You can't go anywhere by yourself remember? I don't trust you." Ashton said lowly. "Well then trust me Ash! I want to be alone please let me be alone!" I begged as Ashton rolled his eyes. "Maybe in a week." He said before he dragged me. "A week? Are you serious?!" I said madly as I was trying to pull my arm out.