A favor in return

Liana's POV

After Luke left, I quickly ran my hands through my bag to find my grey Adidas leggings. I felt so exposed to Luke and I hated it. He made me feel.... Completely naked. It's those eyes. Those piercing blue eyes of his that drives my body crazy when they glance at it. Wherever his eyes look, they just seem to stab. Like he's seeing right through your soul. It makes me cringe. Why is he so intimidating?

I then grabbed my cotton grey cropped top and pulled it on before grabbing a black jacket to cover my arms. I quickly grabbed my black Adidas shoes before slipping them on. I then ran out of the tent to see all the boys warming up. I laughed as I watched Calum hold his ankle while his knee was sticking out behind him while he stood.

"You guys doing yoga without me? Such a shame." I faked a frown as I walked towards them with a towel draped over my left arm. All their eyes diverted over to me and I blushed as Calum and Michael did a fox whistle. "Watch those mouths boys that's my sister." Ashton muttered as he glared at them before walking towards his towel.

"Oh chill Ash, you gotta deal with the fact that your sister is absolutely hot and that every guy will somewhat have the hots for her." Michael said as he threw his empty soda can at him. "I'm far too use to every head turning when they see Liana but it pisses me off every time. I hate it when guys look at her the way they do because I'll only assume they are total arses and they're gonna mistreat her. She doesn't deserve it alright?" Ashton said as I smiled.

"Ash you're the best brother, you know that?" I grinned as I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm just protecting you." Ashton mumbled as he glanced down at me. "There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just Calum, Michael, and Luke. It's not like they're gonna make out with me in my tent." I chuckled. I literally cringed while saying Luke's name.

"They freaking know better not to." Ashton hissed as all the boys laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully before walking towards Calum. "We promise we won't do anything to your sister right lads?" Calum smirked as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Right." The two smirked.

"Alright! Let's go hiking!" I cheered before I jumped up and down. The boys all started to cheer as me and Calum jogged towards the hill in the distance. "I'll race ya." Calum grinned as we started to pant. "Oh like you would win." I smirked as I looked over at him. "You bet your butt I will." Calum chuckled. "Watch out now love, don't wanna waste all your energy talking." I winked before I sprinted away.

"Hey!" Calum yelled as I laughed. "Eat my dust looser!" I giggled as I sprinted up the hill. As I was running, I felt as free as a bird. The breeze was good enough to keep me calm and steady. I finally reached the top of the hill and there was a massive tree right next to the edge of the cliff. I stopped running to catch my breath and rest my legs.

I panted as I walked over to the tree with my hands on my hips. All that running made me thirsty. The view that I saw was breathtaking. I could see the whole camp site along with the lake that had the reflection of the sky and clouds. My hand was wrapped around a branch as I leaned towards the edge of the cliff, trusting my support. It's so pretty here.

Suddenly the dirt and rocks underneath my shoes gave up and I let out a scream as part of the cliff came off. I had enough strength to jump in the air and wrap both arms around the large branch. Suddenly I was screaming as my legs were dangling in the air. I'm literally hanging over a cliff.

Sweat started to form on my forehead as I bit my lip and looked up to see if I could somehow swing my legs around it. I then looked down and let out a scream as I saw how high I was. Holy cow I'm gonna die if someone doesn't get me out of here!

"CALUM! ASHTON! HELP ME!" I screamed. Calum was right behind me when I ran, hopefully he isn't too far away. As I kept screaming my head off, I suddenly felt 2 strong arms wrap around my bare stomach and pull me away from the cliff. "Now I didn't know you were the crazy type. I mean, why hang on a tree over a cliff? You're lucky I got here in time to rescue you." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.