Untitled Part 3

>>>> Author note: Careful about this chapter, if your not into creepy Itachi (or my best try at it) then back out of my story and leave. I warned you. Also the story might change P.O.V.'s a lot, and I might not even notice. I have warned you... <<<<<

"Nii-chan! Guess what, Sasu-nii and I are becoming ninja's now. We learning (remember 5 years old)!" Itachi frowned not liking the news. While he knew Sasuke would go, Aya is half blind so he was hoping they wouldn't let her. He was hoping she would be forced to stay back and never learn how to become a ninja. It looks like his plans would need to be sped up. No matter how much it might hurt his brother and Princess...
"That's very.... nice." He said slowly, trying to sound happy for her sake. 'I didn't want to do this so soon, I wanted to keep her innocence for as long as I could.' Aya smiled closing her her eyes before running off.
******Night Time, same day****
A scream was heard, one that echoed throughout the house woke Aya up her heart racing.
"Hello?" Aya asked terrified. She heard footsteps coming towards her, and her bedroom door creaking open.
"Shhh Aya, its alright. Big brother is here, your safe." Itachi's calming voice broke her out of her fearful state. His hands roamed her face resting on her lips. She never expected his to force his to fingers into her mouth however (now I know I'm making him into a pedo for his sister). After a minute or two he dragged his fingers out a string of saliva connecting it to her small lips still.
"Ni..ni-chan?" Itachi heard her whisper, eyes wide with shock. Not able to hold back anymore after all these years, he smashed his lips onto hers giving out a moan. He forced her mouth open his tongue entering her moist cave. Knowing she would need air he pulled back slowly, wanting to remember the feeling of his lips against hers. As he did he when she was younger he trailed his once again trailed his bloody hand down her face, his sharigen on tomoes spinning. Despite wanting her to remember she was his and his only, he didn't want her scared of him when he went back for her. It would also heavily scar her, and he never wanted it to be because of him. So he would just make her forget...