By all means

No ones P.O.V.

Whispers were everywhere in the classroom, from kids who had watched the girl. No one expected her to react that way. At least not from her. They had thought the same thing as Sakura. That she was Sasuke's twin sister, that needed protection as she was weak and frail. That she would never make it as a Ninja. Well she just proved them all wrong.
Everyone, but Sasuke and Naruto took a step back. Sasuke because he knew she would never harm him, and Naruto because just to blind to see the evil aura she was giving off. No instead he was laughing his a** off, as he thought that the faces they were making were funny.
Coming back to his senses Iruka called out to Naruto, "Naruto its your turn". This caught the attention of the whole class, as they started glaring at the poor boy. He was the one that forced them to do this again. Thats right it was all his fault! As they (Ino and Shikamaru. Sorry if not spelt right) got ready to complain, they had no idea of what was going on in Sasuke's mind.
Sasuke's P.O.V.
How dare that B*TCH, say that! Aya is stronger that she (Sakura) shall EVER be! She will always look, smell, sound, and be more powerful that she will ever be. She will have to learn this fact quickly. Otherwise I would have to get rid of her. By any means...
Unknown P.O.V.
Ah my princess. My dear, dear princess Aya. I know she still loves me. She will always love me. I've been watching her all these years, even after I left. No one suspected a thing. I've even brushed by her before in the street, while I looked like a civilian. Her touch *shivers*, oh her touch. I even touched her hand once! I was picking up my bag of dangos off the ground when she helped the 'poor civilian' out. Its kinda sad though, that throughout all the years she no longer lets me hear he voice. She stopped talking a year after the clan died. Ah sweet innocent Aya. You don't know I'm here, as I watch you. You can Sasuke can't see me, nor sense me. Sasuke.... *A smile forms on my lips* hes so protective over her. He protects her from all those nasty men, who would try an steal her from me. When I take her, I think I'll take him as well.