Right?

***Sasuke's P.O.V.***

Aya told me she was going shopping for dinner. Apparently we had run out of food and she always did the shopping. Now I know I should trust her and all because she's my sister and she's my soon to be wife but, I followed her anyways. I always do. It was always so tempting. I had to make sure that no matter what she was safe and stayed out of harm's way. Today though something unexpected and NOT appreciated happened.

I noticed the way she stopped and looked up to where that baka was cleaning the Hokage, before he suddenly screamed "YEAH! NOW THAT'S SOME REAL MOTIVATION!". No doubt he was just coddled by Iruka. Or bribed depending on how you think of it. What wasn't expected was for Naruto to come down insanely fast (Though I was still faster), fall on MY Aya, and for them to end up lip locked together!! I started walking up to them raging, with a shadow covering my face. She was mine... and only mine. In every way...

***Aya's P.O.V.***

His lips were on mine... HIS LIPS WERE ON MINE! How am I supposed to react to this? Am I supposed to move mine? Do I just let it happen? Than again it's not like his are moving... what do I do?

Out of the corner of my eye (she only has one working eye remember she's half blind.) I say Sasu-nii coming closer. He would help me get out of this. He always knew what to do and what was best for me. Though he looked rather upset at the moment. Naruto was still on me by the time Sasu-nii got here and didn't even notice him. I had to wonder how though. You could probably feel his rage across the town.

"Dobe... what are you doing with your vile lips on hers?" I've never seen Sasu-nii this angry. Why was he this angry? I mean he's always been protective of me, but I don't see a reason to be this angry. Just a little upset. Right?

________________________________________

         Some people on my Quotev account have told me to add Naruto and Gaara as love interests. However they wont be yandere. Gaara may act like a yandere at first but thats because he is more crazy than after the battle he has with Naruto. So after the Sand and Sound attacks (and defeated) it will be normal love. Also I update Quotev before this and if you want my story on there than here: http://www.quotev.com/story/6072970/An-Eye-Blinded-Love-Yandere-Itachi-x-Yandere-Sasuke-x-OC/