Fan girls... how annoying...

*** Sasuke's P.O.V. ***

              My eyes widened. When I had run into her room the night before, I had seen Itachi leaving her room. So did she just not wake up, and he just left it at that? Surely not. If he did do anything than I would have to wait and see if there were any side effects, to see what it was... I had a feeling that when I found out what happened, I wouldn't be very happy.
             "The clan is dead Aya... Itachi..." I was going to finish but I saw a shiver go up her spine when I said the bastards name. This was all the proof I needed to know that he had indeed done something to her and she just couldn't remember.
             "Itachi killed the clan Aya. We are the only ones left." He eyes widened more but no words came out of her mouth. She only sat there, doing nothing. What did that bastard, do to her?!

***Say before exams no ones P.O.V.***

           Sasuke and Aya were waiting for the last of the students to enter the classroom. Aya no longer really talked, if she did it was only in whispers and to only Sasuke. No one was able to hear her voice other than him. It filled him with pride and happiness, that she only trusted him. A feeling he soon got addicted to. He got addicted to how despite her being able to protect herself she followed him like a lost puppy. He got addicted to her touch, her smell, and he voice. Everything about her he fell in love with. They knew everything about each other. Or at least Sasuke did.
          The this is... he didn't care if it was wrong. To him, she was all that mattered. She was his Princess, his Queen, and darling. SHE WAS HIS! As such she would always be by his side, and he hers. That is how it is meant to be.
*** Sasuke's P.O.V. ***
        "Does anyone know where Naruto is?" Iruka asked bringing me out of my thoughts. Aya poked my side before pointing outside, where the Hokage Mountains were. I sighed grabbing her head and laying it on my lap. I didn't even want to see what stupid thing Naruto had done this time and Aya didn't need to get any ideas from him.
        "Sasu-nii..." I looked down hearing Aya's soft soothing voice. Aya was ever so slightly pointing in front of them both. Looking back up he saw they were surrounded by fan girls... how annoying.