Chapter 13

***Naruto's P.O.V.****

I scrambled back as soon as I could pushing myself off of Aya, and looking back at the teme. He had shadows covering his face and I swear I could see black fire behind him. He kept on getting closer to me seemingly ignoring Aya for right now.

"Aya go home... I'll get the food tonight. Just go home." Sasuke's voice was quiet. I swear that when he took a quick look at her the smoldering look he was giving calmed a bit, though it came right back in even more intensity when he looked back at me.

***Aya's P.O.V.***

I couldn't hear anything, I think my brain was trying to register what happened and why my face felt so hot. I could still see what was happening around me, I just couldn't understand. It all sounded like a bunch of gibberish. Whats happening? Did Naruto somehow poison me? It would explain why my face was so hot. I was broken from my assumptions when Sasu-nii came up to me and shook me.

"Aya?! What's wrong, why aren't you responding! Aya?!" He made it sound like I was about to die. I might die now that I think of it, I mean Naruto must have poisoned me and I don't know what he gave me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" My voice was quieter than normal, as I spoke. Sasu-nii sighed in relief and told me to go home. Said that he was getting the food for once. "Ok...".

***Unknown P.O.V.***                                                                                                                                                                      I watched my princess as he face grew red and the fox backed away from Sasuke and her. I was with one of my crows this time (brought one with him). I did this because the missions were picking up in speed and I needed someone to watch her when I couldn't. No one would ever suspect a crow of anything. I smiled.

"This is who you're going to be watching, and reporting back to me. Do you understand?" I asked my pet. Karasu (crows name) nodded.