Waking up

****Warning not long chapter****
****Aya's P.O.V. ******* Next Morning *****
Aya woke up in a room, that was not her own. The bed didn't bend an' move with her, and the lights even behind her closed eyes were to bright. The sound of a door opening greeted her as the first sound she heard other then her own breathing. A gasp soon welcomed her, a gasp of shock and relief. Coming from her brother, Sasuke.
The sound of small feet was the only warning she had before she was crushed into a hug.
"Aya, Aya your alright! Do you remember anything from last night?" Opening her eyes Aya had saw her twins worried face. One eyes was her clans deep never ending black the other a dull silver grey, met two black depths. A small smile was on her brothers face, as he went to hold her hand.
"Sasu-nii? What are you talking about?" Aya question, confused. Nothing happened last night as far as she could remember. She went to bed and then she woke up here, for no reason.
Sasuke's eyes widened.....

___________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter, however if I add Sasuke's P.O.V. in this chapter I don't think it would make much sense as it would confuse me on where the chapters are to go. So not confusing to you, more so to me. Hope you liked it! :)