Napping

***Aya's P.O.V.***
      I was dozing off on Sasu-nii's lap, despite the girls around us, wanting his attention. I knew they wouldn't get it though. Sasu-nii never paid attention to anyone anymore. He paid attention to Naruto and I, though with Naruto it was only to put him down. I like Naruto. He's a kind person who stands up for what he believes in no matter what. Only I notice this however, and I think its because I stopped talking and as such was paying more attention to others. Its helped me more than once, on getting out of what could have been a sticky situation. Sasu-nii started petting my hair. He knows me to well. He knew I was awake and knew just how to make me fall.... ZzzzZZZzzz

***Sasuke's P.O.V. ***

        My dear Aya she is so cute, sleeping on my lap. I had known she was still awake by how her eyes would flutter. I also knew what I had to do to make her go to sleep. All someone had to do was pet her hair as though you would a lover. A lover huh? I liked the thought of that. That would mean I would never have to share her. That she was all mine, and mine alone. I would never have to share her with anyone, not that I share her now any-ways. Even when we were younger she was mine. She didn't know that yet, just like I pretended not to notice her love for me. One day I would tell her that I felt the same. The day I kill Itachi.
*** Time skip to when Naruto is thrown in***

          I looked up from my loves sleeping face, when I heard a thump on the floor. Naruto was on the floor tied up and Iruka yelling at him. Those bakas (idiots). Don't they know that they would wake Aya up? Yes, she was a heavy sleeper but even she would have to wake up at some point. How stupid could these to get? She doesn't get enough sleep as it is. Her sleeping habits were her sleeping for an hour, before running to my room to sleep. She was just adorable when it happened. At first I hadn't even wanted her in there, to stuck into my grief. However than I truly saw her as someone who wouldn't betray or leave me. I no longer saw her as just my twin sister, but someone to protect with my life. She wouldn't ever leave me... and if she did, I would just find her again. Though it was more likely someone would try to take her away, rather than her running away.