Halloween

Halloween was America's favorite holiday for years. Britain would always take him trick-or-treating and let him dress up in scary costumes. Even as an adult, America still loved to dress up and scare teenagers, or go to haunted houses. England however, felt like it was time to grow up and get some work done. France on the other hand, had never celebrated it and decided to let America teach him about it. Bad idea if you ask me considering their mutual love interest.

"So dude, what do you want to dress up as?" America stood in front of a large selection of adult halloween costumes, looking at France with a tight smile. "Ummm..." He replied, staring at the hundreds of options. "That's ok! You're new to this, let me help." The American pulled a frog costume off a hanger and showed it to France, who shook his head no. America shrugged and pulled another costume. France looked at the creepy mask and cape and rolled his eyes. "I already have a cape." He stated, tugging on his cloak. America nodded, and put the costume back. "Vampire?" France asked, pointing to a set of fangs. "Dude, everyone dresses up like a vampire."

"Then what?!" France asked exasperated. The loud American pointed to a shining costume at the end of the isle. "You can be a renaissance knight." France nodded in agreement, mostly because he didn't care anymore and America paid for the costume.

...

"Okay dude! The best part of Halloween, the haunted house!" America gestured at a large black house that looked ancient. France folded his arms over his chest and shivered. "It's creepy." He whimpered. "Bro that's the point! You wanted me to teach you about Halloween!" He dragged France into the dark house, full of creepy noises and flashes of lights. They wondered for a while before anything too scary happened. Several people in costume jumped out, making them flinch. Doors slammed and floor boards squeaked. 

When they got near the exit, something jumped at France. He screamed and grabbed America's arm. "Dude its fine!" America pointed at the person, clothed in all black, fangs in his mouth and his hair covered by a black wig. "England?" France gasped, letting go of America. "What? I work here during Halloween. Remember?" He smirked at Frances scared expression. "Why are you here?" He asked, looking to America for an explanation. "He wanted me to show him what Halloween was! So I brought him to you!" The American smiled brightly, clearly adoring the Brit. 

"I thought I would spend some time with our friend here..." France pointed at America, who made a "Who meee?" face. England chuckled and walked the two out of the house. "Let's all go to lunch tomorrow after I finish up here." England said, putting a hand on each of his friends' arms. They both nodded, leaving the Brit in confusion as to why his two best friends had been hanging out. 

....

"So we don't tell him why we were hanging out?" America asked, looking to France for confirmation. The French man nodded, and they shook on it. 

______

So sorry it took me a while to upload. I've been very busy in my personal life. Thanks for your patients.

Why were the two actually hanging out? :P Find out!!!