Date night: Lust

France slipped the note under England's windowsill, and headed back into town, pretending he hadn't been home all day. He went to the diner in town square, and got a table for two. He was wearing his best suit. "Wine for two please." He spoke in his most charming voice. 

..

England heard a small noise from his window, and looked up to see a piece of paper fall to the floor. "What the..." He picked it up. Meet me at your favorite diner for the date of your life. The Brit blinked in surprise, and went to dress in a nice vest. He combed his hair, and looked in the mirror. "I look so hot I could kiss myself." He grabbed a jacket and took a cab to the diner.

...

When he arrived, Britain saw France wave him over. He paused in shock and sat across from the Frenchman. "I thought you would enjoy a nice dinner, you seamed stressed." Francis gave his best smile, tilting his head. England's heart pounded in his ears. Since when was he this alluring??? England took a deep breath and nodded. "Just a lot on my mind." He replied, sipping the wine. "Want to talk about it?" France asked, looking into the Brit's emerald eyes. The Brit shook his head, and looked at Frances hair instead of his eyes. He blushed lightly, but it was dark enough that he thought the other couldn't see it. They ate in silance for several minutes, before France reached across the table and took England's hand. England gasped lightly and stared into Frances eyes. "You look amazing you know?" France spoke in a husky tone. England blushed. "So do you." He said, barely a whisper. "Want to go home?" He asked, kissing the back of England's hand. "S-sure..." He stuttered, and let France pull him out of his chair and walking him to the door. 

...

France pulled England into his room, pulling off his jacket. England had drank a little too much wine. He marveled at Frances stunning looks, and let him pull off his vest. "Ive been waiting for this." France panted. "So have I ." England replied, pulling France down on the bed. "There's the Britain I know." France growled in his ear, and kissed the smaller man fiercely.