Moving Out

England shut his suitcase and sat on the edge of his bed. He hated leaving such a beautiful home. France didn't want him to leave either, he claimed that he would be lonely, and would miss England's style. He knew this was just becuase France had bought him new clothes that were "More stylish" In his opinion. 

The Brit was headed out the door, not saying goodbye when someone grabbed his wrist. He didn't turn around because he knew it was Francis. "You would leave without saying goodbye?" France asked, sounding wounded. England frowned. "I didn't want to upset you." England pulled his wrist away. He needed to get used to not touching him. France shrugged. "Well... I'm always here if you need me." He kissed his cheek, sending England's heart into overdrive and returned to the stunning house. The Brit turned and walked to his cab, feeling guilty. 

...

"Hey Artie!" The American ran around the kitchen excitedly as England sipped his tea. "Yes Al?" He looked around the dark kitchen gloomily. Alfred smiled at his new roommate. "We can go to movies, and sports games, and play video games together, and I'll teach you how to eat a triple burger at the diner down the street, and we can go to parties..." England held up a hand. "Woah, calm down." He took a deep breath. "How about we do one of those at a time?" He smiled when the American's face lit up with joy. "Yay! You're the best!" America kissed him on the lips and ran off to play something or other. "This is too much energy for someone of my age to keep up with." The Brit told Toni, the alien who was scrubbing dishes. He smiled and left the room. The alien gave him the creeps.  America's energy made him feel younger again, and he enjoyed his company. It would just take a little bit of cleaning and a few more lights before England would be at peace in his new home.