Chapter 1

Angel POV.

"Hey mom! Im home!" I yelled.

"Hey sweetie how was your day at school?" She asked me.

"Great I had so much fun with Sam and Britt." I chuckle.

"What was so funny then?"

"Well we pranked someone...... Hard."

"Oh dear you weren't naughty aren't you?" She was worried but I calmed her down.
"No mom of course not that bad."

"Good girl. Now, do you wants some tea?"

"Oh yes! I think I just needed that."

"Ha ha I thought so." She laugh and makes some tea.

I don't know but something says to me that today a great day is. I mean first 1D comes here in Holland, then the prank and then my mom is very happy.
Oh yeah for people who didn't know I'm a directioner or a big fan of 1D. Well not that crazy fan girl who did scream: "OMG its harry! Or OMG LOUIS GET MY BABY'S!!" Cause that sounds really really weird.

When my mom made tea we talked about random things like
'what was the most bad thing you ever done?' or
'how many boyfriend did you have?'
We laugh so much. But then mom said something that was unbelievable.

"Hey sweetheart I have a present for you in your room."

"Oh really? You know I love presents."

"Oh yeah but this is probably the best present you ever had."
She joked. I stood up and rushed to my room.

On my desk was a gift! When I opened that I saw 2 tickets..... No no no no no way these tickets are for the 1D show and the best thing is, 1 of these tickets is VIP so backstage!

"I LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH MOM!!!" I yelled. I heard giggle from downstairs so walked to my mom and gives her a bear hug.

"I love you too sweetie, you deserve it after all what you did with school." With a huge smile on my face we talked until it was dinner time when dad comes home.

"Dad! I have 2 tickets for the 1D show."

"Haha I already know that Angel, your mom told me." He grinned.

"Yeah I know but I'm going to meet them in real life!" I said happily.

After dinner I decided to go to bed, cause today was a crazy day.

"Bye mom, bye dad." I kissed them both on their cheek's.
When I was done with brushing my teeth's I was laying in my bed thinking about the show tomorrow. Yes it was tomorrow.
'I wonder how it is to meet them in real life?'
And with those through i felt asleep.

Liam POV.

We were practice for the show and you know normal stuff happens like Harry jumps on Louis and Niall is eating tacos like always and I 'the daddy from 1D' keep them from accidents.

I check at the VIP papers because I wanted to know how many backstage people were coming. But then a saw a VIP paper from a girl that was 13 years old.

"Hey lads, do you know that there is a girl coming that is 13 years old?" I asked them.

"No, not really but that is pretty awesome." Zayn said.

"Zayn is right, we never met a 13 years old girl from backstage." Said Niall.

"Who she is I already want to meet her. She is a very lucky girl with those parents." I said.

'I'm really exciting for tomorrow'

----------------------

A/N

Oooh it seems that Angel and the boys secretly want to meet each other. What do you think, will they like yeah other or hate each other? Also what is going to happens after the show?
I you want to know that, keep checking this book out and give it a like.
Bye for now! <3