Chapter 2

Angel POV.

I woke up because of my stupid alarm buzzers. Stupid alarm. But then I realised something...... I was going to that concert today!!
I quickly changed in my everyday outfit and greeted my mom and dad downstairs in the kitchen.

"I see someone is already exciting." My dad joked.

"Of course she is darling. She is going to meet the biggest boyband on earth." My mother said with a 'Duh' in her voice.
My mom made some pancakes for me. God I love food!

"Sooooo, how late are we going to the concert?" I asked my mom.

"Around errrr, 10:00 pm." She answer.

"Oh great.." I said sarcastic.

"You both know that I am inpatient?" They nodded.

"We know that, so go do useful things and not being grumpy all day!" She joked.

After I was done with breakfast I decided to play games like Cod or Assassins Creed. Yep I am a Tomboy and a group of girly girls at school said that I am weird because I love games so mush and never wore a dress. Hey what you gonna do about that?

~9 hours later~

Harry POV.

After one more time practice we all decided to take a break.
Liam seems to be very excited about meeting the girl. Be honest I was very excited too.

"Oh man, I can't wait for meeting her!" Louis almost screamed in my ear.

"Boo bear, you know I love u but please stop for god sake screaming in my poor ears all the time!" The lads laugh about what I said. While Louis looked at me with a fake hurt face.

"Hey lads, to podium is still empty why aren't we going to play soccer until the concert begins." I asked them.

"Sure!" They all said.

----------------
----------------

~1 hour later~

Angel POV

"Mom I still can't believe that we are here!" I chirped happily.

"I know, and the best part is that you are going to meet them." She said excited.

"But were do I have to go to meet them?"

"I think I know were. But first we have to go to the podium because we are standing in the first line!"

"Yay!" I said.

~1 hour later~ (sorry for so mush time skip.)

The concert was started 45 minutes ago and I noticed a pair glares from the boys at me....

Niall POV

While we were singing I saw from all the girls a younger girl. It's must be her. A looked at the other boys and they seemed to be noticed it too. When we were done with our song then 5sos comes up. We had a break finaly! I rushed too my food and eating it happily.

"Well someone is hungry.....like always." Zayn joked.

Well I love food. What you gonna do about that.

"And also I think you have to put your food away cause we are going to meet girls." Liam told me. I groan put my food away and was very grumpy, also very happy cause im going to meet that little girl. Dont judge me. It's the first time we are going to meet a little girl at our concert.

Then suddenly the door was opening.......

----------------------

A/N

Oooh exciting!!! the boys and Angel are going to meet each other! Also thanks again for reading this chapter and I hope you like my book.

Also vote please for my book or leave a comment so I will know how you guys think about this book for so far.

Bye carrots! <3