Chapter 4

Angel POV

The morning after the concert I woke up and saw on my phone that it was 2:47 am!

"Why can't god let me sleep...." I murmured  to myself. When I was about to turn my phone off, I saw a Twitter message from.... @NiallHoran  ?

'@NiallHoran: hey @Angel_van_der_Belt how are you? The boys and I are missing you already. )-,: '

I smiled at this message and replied.

'@Angel_van_der_Belt: wazzup @NiallHoran ! How was the show? My mom and I had to leave earlier. And how are the boys?'

'@NiallHoran: @Angel_van_der_Belt I through so, I didn't saw you anymore. Me and the boys are going great but we still have jetlag. Oh by the way, can I have your phone number so it is easy to have contact? The mine is xxx-xxx-xxxx. '

'@Angel_van_der_belt: of course @NiallHoran ! My number is xxxx-xxxx-x.'

A minute later u saw a message for Whatsapp.

Sup! I get yo number! -Niall.

Hey Irish boy! I have one question for u. - Angel.

And that is?- Niall.

When are you leaving Holland?- Angel.

Well not soon, cause this was our last concert for the tour. So we are celebrating our vacation here and our break is 4 month's.- Niall.

Sirius Niall! That is great, I can say that Holland is a great land to rest cause there are so many nature. Although is can be really cold here.- Angel.

Hahahah! I see, well if it is okay I gave the boys your number too. -Niall.

Wait what?!

'You have been added by a group.'

Hey little!- Harry

Hello darling- Liam

Vas appening ?- Zayn

Hi sweet cheeks!!!- Louis

NIALL WHAT DID YOU DO?!- Angel.

Oooh she is angry Niall!- Zayn

No no no, I'm not angry but really surprised cause I'm texting with the whole band. It's very sweet Niall. Xxxx - Angel.

Thx Angel I'm happy cause you're happy, we have one question for u.- Niall

Where- Louis

Do- harry

You- Liam

Live?- Zayn

You mean like my address?- Angel.

Yes darling- Liam.

Oh my address is ******* - Angel

K thx.- Niall

Thank ya- Louis

Why?- Angel

Oh nothing we just wanted to know.- harry

Stalkers. XD- Angel.

Why are u so mean? D: - Zayn.

Haha, just kidding. But if you can excuse me I am really tired so I really want to sleep. - Angel.

Oh crap, of course It's still 3:09 am here. We are so sorry darling. Sleep well! <3- Liam

Of course Daddy direction. XD -Angel.

Bye- Niall

Bye!- Harry

Good night Angel!- Louis

Xxx- Zayn.

And with that I turned my phone off and go to sleep....

'I still wonder why they wanted my address?'

-----------------
A/N

Hi sorry for this short chapter. Well it's shorter than the last one. But any way, I think you guys already know what is going to happen. Thank you fir reading this book and bla bla bla...... Luf you!

Bye <3