Chapter 6: School...

The place was huge. It was about 3 floors high. I'm guessing older kids have their classes on the higher floors. Me and Liam walked through the doors and into the office. I stood awkwardly in the corner while he filled out some paper work. Finally he walked over to me and kissed me on my head.

"Bye Love."

"Bye Liam" The lady came over to me.

"Here's your schedule and locker number and combination. Now hurry. Class is going to start soon." I nodded and went to find my locker. When i finally found it I put my notebooks and everything in it. Then grabbed what i would need for first period and homeroom. 

As i walked down the hallway lot's of girl's stopped and pointed at me, or glared. 

~Lunctime~ (YUMMM!!!! sorry o.o)

I had some great friend's so far. I met a boy named Derek. We got along really well. There also was a girl named Katie. 

I waited in line to get my lunch. They had pizza... Great. I was a big pizza fan. The lunch lady gave me my lunch and i payed for it. As i was walking over to Katie and Derek.. Someone tripped me. I fell face first to the floor. Lucky i caught myself. I looked up and saw One of the girls Katie told me to stay away from. Jessica.

She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me up. Dang. She may look weak. But this girl was strong.

"You think your cool because you live with One Direction? You think that everyboy will be head over heels for you? Well think again. Slut." I cringed at her words and felt her fist make contact with my face. I fell backwards and smashed my head against the floor. I felt wet stuff start to come out of my head. Then everything went black.

~Derek's POV~ (yay :3)

Katie and I were waiting for Drew patiently. We knew she had to move slow. Chemo does that to people. Katie and I, well the Teacher's too, were the only one's who knew Drew had brain cancer.

I looked up when i heard Katie gasp and the whole lunchroom go up in laughter. I sighed when i saw Drew on the ground. Covered in her pizza. Then Jessica had to go and make things worse. I couldn't hear what she was waying. But if it was Jessica. That meant it was bad. 

I shot up from my seat when Jessica's Fist made contact with Drew's face. When i got there i saw Drew laying on te ground. Not moving. Blood was coming out of her head. 

"Katie. Go get help. This could worsen Drew's condition."

"What conidtion could that slut have? Anorexia?"

"Shut the hell up Jessica. You know nothing off Drew. Do you know WHY drew moves so slowly? WHY she has to be careful? WHY she afraid when people come close to her? NO you DON'T now shut the hell up." I left Jessica shocked and knelt Next to Drew. 

I checked if she was breathing. She was. That's good. I heard teacher's and the nurse come into the room. But i didn't care. I held onto Drew's hand the whole time. 

I wasn't going to let anyone hurt her EVER again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA. i updated! just for you guys! i know. i know. it's short. Gimme a break. But i felt the need to update. So i did. And please check out the trailer @FireGoesDown and her Sister, @xForbiddenwitch made ^.^ IT'S SUPER GOOD. it goes well with this story and  i love t. I thank them for making it!