Chapter 2: Moving In.

Drew's POV.

I walked into my room, grabbed my colorful backpack and started throwing stuff in. My very little clothes, my very little makeup, my brush, some hair ties, my journal, and my glasses I've never told anyone about. 

I then quickly changed, putting on a shirt that said Meow Meow Meow. The o's had cat ears on them. Some legging's that had rips in them, some pink shoes. I then took off the bandanna. My hair was super curly now. It was naturally wavy but since i put it in a bun after my shower, it was curled like i curled it. I then took a baby blue bow and put in the back of my head. I put on some peach colored lipstick, some kind of perfume i have., then my varsity jacket. I quickly put on some bracelets that i found lying around.  I swung my back pack over my shoulder and looked back into my room. The room i'm hoping i would see for the last time.

I walked out of my room and went down the stairs. Seeing the boys waiting for me, I smiled. They smiled back, well The buzz cut hair dude did. The other's just made funny faces causing me too giggle. I stopped quickly when i saw her looking at me. 

"Well Love, let's Go," Said buzz cut guy, I practically ran them all over trying to get to the door. When i got out i saw a huge limo, my mouth practically dropped. No way, they had a limo?

"Close your mouth drew. You'll catch flies," I quickly shut my mouth and climbed into the limo, the boys got in after me.

"Soooo... I've been adopted by you. And i don't even know your names yet," They looked shocked and...hurt. Well the one with God hair did. He had flung his hand up too his heart and put on a fake hurt face.

"You don't know who we are?" I shook my head, I've never seen or heard of these guys before.

I saw the guy with the amazing quiff smirk. 

"Well. Were One Direction Love. The most famous boy band out there," I was just adopted...by Famous People. 

"Is that bag all you got?" I heard a Irish Accent say. I looked at where it came from, a boy with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes looked at me. I smiled sadly and nodded.

"SHOPPING SPREE! YO. ESTEBAN. GO TO THE NEAREST MALL."  I jumped at this sudden yelling. Wait, they only told me they were a band called One Direction, not their names.

"Wait. What are your names?"

The quiff boy smiled. "I'm Zayn,"

"I'm Harry," Said a boy with the most beautiful green eyes ever said.

""Liam," Said the buzz cut boy.

"Niall," Said the boy with an Irish accent.

"I'm Louis," Said god hair dude. We finally pulled in front of this huge building. 

"What is this place?" I looked at them and they had their Mouth's hanging open. What? I've only been out of that hell hole a couple of times. I had only one nice family adopt me for the little times i was adopted, but we never got around too shopping.

"Hun, that's the mall. Were going too get you some stuff there," I smiled, I smiled because i had never been too a mall before. I left my bag in the limo and got out of the car with the boys. We all skipped like retards to the doors, we got weird looks, but oh well. I was in heaven once we stepped through those doors. I ran into the first shop i saw, I think it was called Aeropostle, I'm not sure. 

"Go ahead. Get anything you want," Liam told me. I squealed in delight and ran around the store. The lads had to help me carry everything. I swear i bought every store out there. We had about like 50 bags full of clothes, accessories, hair stuff, everything. I had even gotten a IPhone, with again about a million cases. I was half asleep when i felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes too see Liam there.