Chapter 15- I Just Wanna Run

GUYS. THERE IS A IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. K. Carry on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Did You ever just.. Want to run, from everything? "

Cathy looked at me, waiting for an answer. 

I nodded, " Yea. I have. Every second of my life. " 

" Have you thought about what it would be like after you die...like were we go? "

I have thought about it, like really, I've sat in my room thinking about it. About where we go. I've alway's thought we go to Heaven, and We have a choice, to either stay in our own little world's God gave us, or to be Reborn. 

" Yea. I have. "  I still held tightly to Cathy's hand, it was ice cold, from the rain. I was stupid and let her hand go, if i hadn't, i would have been hurt with her. The one little ice patch cost my new friend's life.

The car tried to stop, the man behind the wheel was terrified, and he knew he was going to hit Cathy. The car went over her body,  and All I remember if A Scream. A scream that sounded so far away.

Who was screaming? Me. I was screaming. Screaming because of the blood, screaming because I just saw My friend die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

K. It's short. But bear with me. I have imporant news for you guys. 

This story will sadly be ending soon. In about 10 more chapters, say goodbye to Drew......

JUST KIDDING. Nah. The books ending, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! Horray! ^-^

You guy's are gonna hate my in the Sequeal. Like. REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE ME. 

Here's the last line in the summary c:< 

' My name is Drew, and My mission is to Kill One Direction. '

Like. How much will you guy's hate me? Like. Really. I'm sorry. 

Oh ya. Short chapter. Oh well. I DO NOT HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW. 

BTW. PLEASE READ THIS NEXT PART. 

I ONLY update on WEDNESDAYS. Do NOT ask me to update any OTHER day BESIDES WEDNESDAY. Like. seriously. IT GET'S FUDGIN ANNOYING. 

~Nikki