October 20 2015

Ok I'm back. So anyway I'm kinda mad right now because earlier my friend was being rude for like, no reason at all and like seriously, I did nothing. Literally, I just stared at her and then when. The bell rang she just walked away and completely ignored me. So I'm just there like, oh ok....fine...BYE FELICIA. Except that's not what I was actually thinking....I was thinking something else. Well yeah. I don't really care, so like yeah. If that's how she's going to treat me, then I'm going to start treating her like that. You're either my friend or not....don't joke with me one day and then ignore me the next day....I don't need bipolar friends. Well yeah, so I'm not talking to her anymore. Bye forever Felicia. Hue hue hue.

So yeah anyway, besides that, my day was ok. In English....I was like so scared....ok so like, some guy told me to pass him a piece of gum, so I threw it to him, but I missed and since ganondorf sits in front of him, it landed (on the floor) more closer to him than the other guy, so ganondorf gave me this look, and if looks could kill, I would be dead....like seriously, it only lasted a second, like he looked at me and gave me a look, probably because he thought I was one of those stupid boys who sit in front of me, but then when he realized it was me, he looked away really fast. Like seriously, it was a 1/2 second death stare. So I learned my lesson....I'm not going to mess with him...

Well yeah, so did I tell you I got a chain (power chain) on my lower braces? Well yeah they adjusted them and now my bottom teeth hurt like crazy. I can barely eat. Or talk, so I've been barley talking all day. Well yeah. So my upper braces are still the same, I changed the color though. I have gold on top and silver on the bottom. A power chain is like, one long elastic that goes around all the brackets so I couldn't have them alternate. And they didn't have a gold chain so I decided to just to get silver on the bottom and gold on top. Yeah.

Well yeah, I think that's all for today, my brother has a football game tomorrow so I'm so excited to go. Who knew watching 8th graders tackle each other could be so fun! Unless they get hurt....thats not fun. Well anyway, toots for now!