betrayal

Yes , as I was saying Tiffany did the most unexpected thing ever .
Tiffany grabbed a pile of mud underneath her and threw all at Courtney's face .

"Everyone this is Courtney's real face . Oh whoops I think I forgot to tell you guys . Courtney had a plastic surgery , she was so ugly that her mum paid billions to get her face fixed. ", Tiffany
laughed.
All the audience , gasped and then burst out laughing . Courtney's face turned red ( or at least I think it did , I couldn't really see with all that mud on her face ).
Polly and I smiled.
Everything was going just as we wanted , our enemies were falling weak .
" I've had just about enough of you Tiffany. Do I need to show you that video again , to remind you of your status. At least I don't talk to barbie dolls and on top of that I don't tell them not to talk to Ken . Also Tiffany remember that time when snot was oozing down your nose and you actually ate it , does everyone need to know snotany I meant tiffany . You are just a disabled , ugly dog that licks their snot . Also remember that time when your dad was soo poor that he used to ..................drive a truck ", Courtney said violently.
This was just getting better and more dramatic .
Just as Tiffany was about to speak up .

This girl called Neena , piped up , " Oi , just shut up both of you . You guys are giving me a migraine. The reality is both of you are now social rejects . Brittany is the only cool one . You guys are losers so either go to the loser group or move to another loser school "
Everyone else agreed and mouthed loser and so both of them shed tears and had accepted the truth.
"Just shoo Tiffany and Courtney , come on Selena , we are the new populars ", Brittany sashayed .
" Oh and and Polly go give some friendship to Tiffany and Courtney . Wait Selena , you are going to be popular right don't tell me your sticking with Polly ", Brittany said.
This was the hardest decision of my life . Popularity or loyalty and best friendship to Polly. They both meant a lot to me .
I thought for a little while and I finally said , " Okay Brittany lets go , sorry Polly , thanks for all your support but I think its time we moved on ", I felt a little guilty. But that didn't matter I had gotten exactly what I wanted.