they apologise

When I got home , I ran straight to my bed and relaxed . Suddenly my phone started buzzing and I saw Courtney's reply first , omg ily Selena , I actually had no idea that was happening to u . it's okay I raged on u for no reason .k I promise that I will help u out with this situation . it's all g . It really worried me on how stupid these people were so I replied to dumb Courtney's txt , thanks for understanding me Courtney I'm really sad because daddy is like so mean to me and he like to see me angry . I'm so happy that u will forever support me xx Selena . This was honestly so funny and I am like so proud of myself because I am like totes fab at lying . Then came a txt from Tiffany . Hey Sel again I'm sorry for that worthless speech I gave u Ily byeeeee bestie . Again I replied back acting like I was devastated . yeah thanks tiff ily . Incase you haven't figured these ppl are just a tiny tiny fraction of popularity behind me and I need to maintain my friendship with them so my popularity doesn't go down . Last came the txt from the copycat Brittany . I didnt know that all of this was happening to u , the earrings were a total accident and my ears are back to normal again . I will help u in this situation I promise to u - yours tiff . What a fake she obviously faked that apology because she is a fake with a capital f but then again that's what makes us friends . Even though I didn't want to do this , I still replied . it's okay Britt - Selena . Well everything's sorted out actually wait it isn't my stupid maid gave me 2 iceblocks instead of 1 . How dare she!!! I'm going to fire her now.