the threatening call

"Moved on ? Are you kidding me . I thought you changed Selena but you are still the same social snob who only care about themselves . I trusted you , I did so much for you . But you repay me back with a stab on the back and humiliation. I thought you were my only support , my everything but all you ever wanted was popularity. I just can't believe this ", Polly was crying .
I must say that girl is as fragile as the antique vase daddy brought home from Spain.
" Oh come on Polly toughen up. I know you did a lot for me and so umm thanks. Do you expect me to get on my knees and like pray to you or something . Go find friends that match your status and you should be grateful that I'm not mean to you anymore as for loyalty I will go wherever the popularity because you know popular is my middle name" I snapped .

" Selena , god is watching and he will make you pay ", Polly sobbed

" No problem because daddy got his business back and so i
have plenty of money. I can pay god as much as he wants ", I said.

" Oh come on Selena , no need to argue with these losers ", Brittany butted in .
I nodded my head and we both sashayed away.
We walked and we got those usual comments from everyone.
Brittany said it was her friends party , so she needed to go home.
I figured there was nothing for me to do so I went home back in my private jet . Just then I got an anonymous phone call again ,
" brrrrrrrrrrrr. I will come and find you then kill you and then feed you to my pet demons " .

"Ummm who are you ??? And what do you want ?? ", I was panicking sooo much .

" Hahahahahah ". Then the phone call got disconnected.
I was really scared I told the pilot to drop me off at the shopping centre so I could get my mind of the call.

I rushed to the toilet because I really needed too !! As I opened the door someone forcefully put a cloth over my face and my eyes drooped down and I fell asleep . I woke up to find myself in a secluded , dusty warehouse. There was no one there but on a dusty wall there was a message written with blood. The blood had come from my arm .
The message read kidnapping successful.
I assumed the kidnapper was Courtney , Tiffany or mainly Polly but the. I heard approaching footsteps and when I saw who it was my mind blew into pieces.