the meeting

I told mum I was going to the library and she was totally shocked . I rolled my eyes at her and left but for your information this is the first time I am going to the library.
As I opened the gate I saw Polly. She had ginger hair that was tied in two high plaits. Her teeth were everywhere but were tightened with some horrible braces. She was wearing big glasses probably the size as the whole of New York . she was wearing disgusting bunny pyjamas from Walmart , they were tucked in her checked T-shirt with a collar and to top it all of she was wearing yellow suspenders.
She waved at me frantically . Quite embarrassed I waved back at her . She came rushing up to me grabbed my hand and dragged me to the library .

"What the hell are you doing ?Stop holding my hand that's so retarded and honestly please please stay 5 metres away from me because if you don't im going to get heart stroke just looking at your outfit" I screamed.

Polly seemed really hurt so she let go of my hand .It was quite awkward and we just stared at each other awkwardly . that's when I had enough so I started off the conversation.

" So Polly why exactly have you called me here ?" I enquired. That's when Polly started smiling real big .

"OK so I have a plan . A plan to help take down Tiffany , Courtney and Brittany and you may be thinking why I want to do this well I have a great enmity against them " , she snarled.

"Really why do you hate them soo much ", I enquired.

" You want to know ?", Polly said .
I nodded my head in excitement .
"Then here it is ", she exclaimed.....