posted

It was quite late at night so we both decided to sleep.
I slept in the top bunk whilst Polly slept in the bottom bunk .
I saw the sun rise from out the window . Polly was still sleeping so I decided not to disturb her . I was still in deep thought when my phone started to ring.
It was a call. I was not expecting a call on a Sunday morning . I didn't recognise the number but I still decided to pick it up. As soon as I picked it up , a very creepy voice said , " I can see you " . Then the creepy person ended the call.
I was really freaked out , but then again it must have been some crazy prank caller.
Polly woke up a moment later , I told her all about the prank call and she had a good laugh about it.
"Well Polly , we have the video but now what are we gonna do ?" , I asked

"So , Selena do you happen to any of Brittany's or Courtney's password for anything ?",Polly asked , totally fine ignoring what I said.

" Well Courtney is like a big dumbo . She does not know how to keep a secret . I asked for all her passwords and she spilled them all out !!" I laughed

"Perfect , so now lets log onto every single social media Courtney has and then post it on Courtney's account . This way they will split up and Tiffany will lose her popularity . "Polly said
I gave her a thumbs up and then we went on Courtney's Kik , Snapchat , Instagram , Facebook , MySpace , WhatsApp , Viber , Skype etc and posted the video all with the same caption never knew Tiffany and Barbie were a couple .