she asks me

Polly and I high fived each other and your probably thinking how one minute I hate Polly and consider as a loser but the second I meet her I instantly love her. Well let me make this clear Polly is just such a lovable person , when you get to know her , she is not the typical loser.

Anyways it was school today so Polly and I got dressed , you see ever since I got to know Polly , Polly has got some fashion sense.

She put her hair in a low pony tail , she wore mascara , blue eyeliner and she wore her ultra shine , hot pink lip gloss. She wore skin tight Levi's jeans with a Nike just do it , purple T-shirt and to top it all of she wore denim converse.

"Wow , Polly babe , you look fab , maybe you should dress like this more often ", I commented

" Oh thanks baby girl , I love you so much , I mean I know I look more fetch than the chick that brings all the boys to the yard " , Polly said.
I glared at her .
"Okay Polly stop just act like your normal self , this is creeping me out, " I laughed

"Yeah I know that doesn't suit me at all " , Polly said
We both cracked up and went out for breakfast .
Crusty was already cooking breakfast . she was a wearing a neon pink T-shirt that said ,
I'm a single mum because girls wanna have fun
Polly and I stared at each other totally controlling our laughter .

"Oh hi girls , didn't see you there. Look I made bacon and eggs for breakfast , I'm sure you will love them and also would you like to wear these stripy suspenders , when I was a girl I always used to wear them , " Crusty said enthusiastically.

We politely refused to the lunatic and gobbled down breakfast , then out of the blue Polly spoke up ,
" I know this is a random question but you know I always used to talk to you but you just talked rudely back to me , so I just wanted to know did you like me back then or did you hate me and I want to know what you thought about me ."
I gulped I did not want to lie to her but if I told her the truth she would hate me for her entire life.
"Well I thought of you as a good friend who I always loved and yeah ....", I lied

" Okay good because if you didn't like me back then I would be really hurt and I wouldn't see you as the same " , she said.
I took a deep breath of relief .
Little did she know that I used to think of her as an obnoxious , coward .