the action begins

It was midnight and all the lights were out in my ex house. We slowly and quietly unlocked the door when we unlocked it one of the lights turned on .
"Jim , I thought I heard a sound , I'm really scared "
Polly and I panicked if we got , we would be in big trouble We figured the lady who spoke was Tiffany's mum. Jim said calmly,
" Oh don't worry honey , this door has a massive , unbreakable lock its probably Tiffany calling one of her friends " .
I think that must have convinced her because then the lights went out in their room.
Polly and I took a deep breath and took a step forward.
Just then my nose started feeling itchy . It felt like someone sprayed pepper spray up my nose . Yes you guessed I was going to sneeze and it seemed like it was going to be a big one .
Out of all the moments to sneeze this was the time I had to . "Aah aah ... " .

Suddenly Polly put her hand over my mouth and so my sneeze cam out as a tiny squeak.
I had been saved twice now !!!!!
We climbed up the stairs , tears came rushing down my eyes like a waterfall . I had to leave this house behind just because of that stupid Tiffany . She had ruined my life and she was gonna pay not matter what happened .

I wiped away my tears and went to my bedroom , sorry I meant Tiffany's bedroom .
The good thing was on her door there is a little window where you can see everything inside clearly .
Polly and I leaned our hand against the window and saw that Tiffany was still awake . Her lamp was on and she was on the phone with someone ,
"Omg Courtney I still can't stop laughing at the way we could get rid of that Selena girl it was just like the way we got rid of Polly , rumour has it both of them are friends like Lol but we still can't risk it lets bully Selena everyday . Oh and guess what I influenced dad to take over Selena's dad's everything and guess what it ACTUALLY happened and now she's probably homeless ........ I know right . Okay bye got to go ".
I could not believe she was saying that for the next hour Tiffany was just on her phone , I was starting to think that our plan was going to go in vain but just the most unexpected thing happened....