chapter sixteen

chapter sixteen

I woke up with a huge headache. I found myself in my room next to Harry who was equally as sick. I ran to the bathroom, throwing up everything I had ate or drank last night. I felt absolutely disgusted, and felt even worse than I had already felt. But not physically, emotionally. Luke and Harry were still mad at each other and it's all my fault. If I hadn't kissed Luke that night in Vegas, none of this would have happened. I need to speak to Luke, and fast.
__________

After washing up, I threw on a grey T-shirt, dark green jeans, and Air Force 1's. I put my hair in a messy bun and heard the doorbell ring. It was the nanny with Faith. I went downstairs and paid the nanny, retrieving Faith from her hands. I made her some macaroni and cheese and then put her down for her afternoon nap. That's when I saw Luke from the corner of my eyes. I turned around quickly and he was standing in front of me. He was drunk off his ass and still had the bottle in his hands. Everyone was out; except for Harry.

"Delilah, w-why won't you love m-m-me back?" Luke stammered, taking another swig of vodka.

"Luke, you know I love you. But not like that. I love Harry, you know this." I said, grabbing Luke's arm and leading him to the couch as we sat down.

"Why though? What does Harry have that I don't? Delilah I want to be able to give you the w-world and more." Luke cried, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry Luke. I'm so sorry." I sighed caressing Luke's face as he fell asleep on my lap.

Harry came down the stairs, groggy and tired and saw Luke and I. But this time he wasn't mad, instead he understood as he nodded at me and cracked a smile as he made his way to the kitchen. Maybe there is hope for friendship again after all.
__________

"Lets take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese!" Angelina suggested since she wanted to spend more time with Adam; and how could I resist having a chance to spend the day with Faith? Liam and Harry rented out Chuck E. Cheese for the day, and all the boys tagged along. We all sat down eating pizza while we watched Adam and Faith run around having the best time ever.

"Never thought I'd get to this point to be honest." I whispered grabbing Harry's hand as we watched Faith.

"Me neither, I thought I'd never have the balls to even ask you out." Harry said bashfully, his face turning crimson.

"Well thank God that you did." I replied pecking his lips.

It was at this point I knew that deep down we were all able to be happy again.
------

Wowzers guys! I haven't been updating for a while! But here's a little something something and expect a SPECIAL HALLOWEEN UPDATE COMING NEXT!
-TOMLINSTUNNINGG