chapter eleven

chapter eleven

I walked back "home", paps following us, and Jocelyn was talking my ear off and following me. I didn't want to be rude so I just let her, but I'm this close to screaming at her. I did not want to be talked to by anyone, let alone her. All she ever talks about is her and what's she doing with her life, and doesn't give a damn about anyone else. Not to mention the fact she's a vegan but won't hesitate to eat meat like she did at the party. Which looking back at now, I'm not even sure if she's still classified as a vegan?! She eats meat yet she says she doesn't. Fakest celeb ever... Don't know how people can stand her acting in their movies. I opened the door as Calum and Jadie were watching a movie. Angela was seated on the top of the staircase, balling her eyes out.

"Jocelyn, please go home, I'm tired and need rest. ", I said, slamming the door in her face.

"Talk about rude, Del!", Jadie laughed, munching on her popcorn.

I walked up the staircase to Angela. She stared at me and scoffed. "What do you want. You punched me in the face.", Angela said turning her head away from me. I shook my head, I shouldn't have handled the situation like that. I put my arm over her shoulder and hugged her.

"I'm really sorry Angie. But I didn't send those tweets. And it pissed me off that you would think I actually did.", I said with a half smile.

"I shouldn't have suspected that you did either. That was a pretty shitty thing to do. Not to mention that I'm planning my wedding and stressing!", Angela sighed putting her head in her hands.

I hugged her, rubbing her back as I went in the room to check on Harry and Faith. They were both sleeping, as I heard Harry's phone ring. I grabbed his phone since I didn't want his ring tone waking up the baby and him. I accepted the call, walking out of the room, as an obnoxious voice filled the other end. "Hello, who's this?", I said as anger started to bubble inside of me, gripping his phone tightly.

"Um, his girlfriend? Who the hell is this?" she said with a perky voice, trying to sound cute as if I really cared whether she sounded like a teletubby or not. I asked how long they've been going out and when I heard how long, I dropped the phone in disgust.

Five fucking months!? He's been dating that slut for five fucking months? I could not believe he had this for so long! I was pregnant during that time! He cheated on me while I was fucking pregnant. What a real god damn gentlemen. I barged into the room, waking up Harry and Faith in the process. I started to put clothes on her, as I started packing our things too.

"Delilah, what the hell are you doing? It's not time for us to leave the hotel yet." Harry said groggily, not really understanding whats happening.

"Oh by the way, Harry, someone called you... She said she was your girlfriend?" I said, holding back tears, as I angrily shoved things into my bag.

"What? Delilah I would never do that, I swear I love you too much to do that to you." Harry said, grabbing my arm.

I jerked my arm back in disgust, did he honestly think that I would believe him? I continued to put things into my bag. "Fuck you Harry. Don't ever go near me or my child ever again you hear me?" I said getting ready to about leave when Harry just snapped. He charged to the door and slammed it, not letting me leave. I burned red, and told him to move out the way. I had Faith tightened into her stroller, and my bags packed.

"I honestly don't fucking care what you think. You're staying here with me." Harry yelled at me, as I staggered back in a bit of fear.

"Shut up Harry! God, why'd you cheat anyways huh? If you loved me then why are you always hurting me over and over again?" I cried, trying to find the courage inside of me.

"You never pleased me! When was the last time we fucked, huh?" Harry said, getting closer towards me as I staggered back, shaking my head.

"You asshole. You cheated on me because I didn't fuck you? You're honestly the worst person on the face of the planet, Harry Edward Styles," I remarked, wiping my tears, "and you can fuck yourself." I picked up the photograph of Harry and I and threw it against the wall watching shatter into a thousand pieces. Faith's piercing cries were heard throughout the entire room.

"When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me, under the lamppost back on Sixth street." I said grabbing Faith and our stuff and dashing out of the room, tears spilling out of my eyes.

________________________

HARRY P.O.V:

I stood there, tears threatning to spill. I slowly made my way to the floor, sitting crisscrossed. I looked down at the broken glass and the picture that lay delicately in the pool of glass. I wiped away a tear, as I grabbed the picture, holding it tightly to my chest as a wave of emotions started to flow. I got up, looking around the room in anger. I looked at the mirror, punching it. I threw all the stuff on the desk on the floor, smashing onto the floor.

I threw all the drawers to the wall, and throwing each and every picture frame onto the wall, crying. I fell to the floor one last time, as I cried my heart out, not understanding why I did the thing I did. Honestly, I should've been faithful to the love of my life like she was with me. I looked at the broken glass onto the floor and sighed.

''And if you hurt me, well, that's okay baby, only words bleed. Inside these pages you just hold me, and I won't ever let you go"