chapter one

chapter one

"Wait, what?", Harry says, shocked, as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant.", I smiled, tears brimming out of my joyful eyes.

"Is this some kind of j-joke?", Harry stutters, looking at me.

"What do you mean, a fucking joke Harry?", I spit out, anger lacing every word.

"You can't be fucking pregnant Delilah. This is horrible for my career. Management will kill me!", Harry yells at me.

"You know what, fuck you. I thought you'd stick by me through thick and thin, but guess what? You're not.", I scream, getting up and walking out the door.

I run down the stairs, and out the door, out into the warm air. I take a deep breath, and close my eyes, trying to think for a moment. I knew this would happen, I fucking knew it. I should've just never told him in the first place. Now, he hates me. The love of my life, fucking hates me, and our child. But you know what, fuck it. He's not going to play me like that. I'm not one to just push around. So if he wants to play the shoving game, I'll shove back. Way harder.

I walked back inside, wiping away the tears from my eyes. I then came face to face with Harry. I scoffed, looking away, but tears were welling up in my eyes. But I had to keep strong, I can't show my vulnerability. Not yet, not now.

"If you can't love this baby, then you can't love me." I said, wiping away the few spilt tears.

"I'm sorry Del. I didn't mean it like that. It's just so overwhelming right now." Harry sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"Harry, I'm having this baby whether you like it or not. So are you going to be in this child's life or am I going to stick it alone?" I said looking away tears streaming down my face.

"Delilah.. Of course I am. It's my child, I'm not going to leave their life not now or ever. It's going to be extremely difficult I can tell you that", he sighed but cracking a small smile "but I wouldn't want it any other way."

I smiled, as he engulfed me in a hug and kissed the top of my forehead.

Peace and harmony has been restored once again.

______

Liam had invited us to a beach dinner and had asked us to wear something extra fancy. I decided to wear a snakeskin dress, that ended right above my mid thigh, that had black sleeves, some black flats, curled my hair, and applied light make up. I grabbed my black clutch, putting all my necessities inside. I then went into Harry's car, as we drove to the beach place.

Once we got there, everyone was waiting for Angela to come from the doors. The doors were now opened to reveal Angela, wearing a tight black lacy dress, her hair in a braided updo, black and gold pumps, and elegant make up.

"Angela, you look beautiful.", I say, smiling widely.

"Awe, thank you Del. You look lovely also!", Angela grinned.

________

After dinner, Liam said he had an announcement to make. I was on the edge of my seat, ready to know what Liam's announcement was.

"It's been a long, stressful, beautiful, relationship. We've been through thick, and thin, and stuck by each other for two and a half years. You gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, and I don't want neither of you going anywhere in the future. So, in order for that to happen, will you marry me?", Liam said, getting on one knee, and popping out a big diamond ring from a velvet box.

"Oh my god, yes!", Angela squealed in delight, as Liam put the ring on her finger.

Everyone cheered, so excited to start a new chapter in their lives. I hugged Harry tightly, as he spun my around in his arms. After celebrating a bit more, everyone decided to go back to the hotel, but the night for Angela and Liam, they wanted to celebrate some more. After they had paid the babysitter, they asked me to take care of Adam.

"Of course I'll take care of him for you!", I cooed, stroking the baby's soft cheeks.

After they had left, Harry had pulled my to the side to talk to me. Honestly, I hope it's not more bullshit about the baby, because I'm raising it, whether he likes it or not. I put baby Adam to sleep in his crib and walked down the stairs where Harry was waiting. We had a lot of extra free time now and days since the tour was currently on hold because of Angela.

"Del, I thought about it and all the positives and negatives and due to the timing I think we should - uh, should - not keep the baby..", Harry mumbled.

"Oh god not this bullshit again. What happened to you not wanting it any other fucking way huh?!", I spat at Harry.

"Well, Delilah, what the fuck do you expect from me huh? You're not living in a fairy tale, you're not going to get that fairy tale ending. So stop wishing for it!", Harry yelled at me, his face inches away from mine.

"Don't talk to her like that!", Louis yelled from the top of the staircase, running down, "She's your bloody girlfriend, for fucks sakes. What is wrong with you? It wasn't her fault, it takes two to have a kid, and you're one of those god damn two."

Tears started welling up in my eyes. I'm never good enough anyone, am I? I pushed past Louis, running up the stairs, as all the cries I had held in since this morning came down. I collapsed at the top of the stairs, praying for strength. Flash backs from when I was younger came flashing into my mind.

__________

"God Delilah, you're such a slut. Also, some advice, kill yourself. No one would miss you anyways."

"Delilah, stop trying to go after everyones boyfriend. It's disgusting, actually matter of fact, you're disgusting."

"Stop trying to get people to like you, it's not going to work. You're pathetic, Delilah."

"Ew, everyone stand back, or you'll get skank disease."

The girls pushed me up against the locker, as I grabbed my back in pain. I sunk down to my knees, covering my face, crying. I then felt a tug at my hair, and then a hard one, pulling me up from my spot on the floor. They insulted me, they hurt me, they did everything you can ever imagine. After one last slap in the face, the Queen Bee, Hazel, spat on my sweatshirt. After they left, I sat on the floor, crying my eyes out until a teacher found me, sending me back to class.

And that went on for three years.

__________

I gasped, catching my breath, struggling for breath. I was being rocked in Micheal's arms, as everyone's worried face sorrounded us, including Liam and Angela. I wiped back the tears, but new ones couldn't start coming. I thrashed around in Micheal's arms, demanding to let me go, to let me kill myself, harm myself, anything. Life has just got too complicated, and I can't do this anymore. I'm just done.

"Let me go, let me go! I wanna die, let me die! Please, Micheal, please.", I yelled, tears spilling from my eyes, "I need California. I need her!"

Angela then scurried over to find my phone, scrolling through my contacts to find what would seem to be California. She pressed the call button, waiting for her to pick up, as she wiped the tears from her cheecks. Today was supposed to be Angela's day, and I ruined it, all because I want to get all fucking emotional. It's her day, and I ruined it, because I'm a piece of shit. I can't do anything right, anything. This baby would be better off if I just give it up while I still can. After I thought that, more tears started coming, as I was sent into uncontrollable sobs. A phone was then gently brought into my hands, as I heard California's soothing voice.

"Delilah, it's time for you to get up now."