chapter seventeen

chapter seventeen

Thanksgiving was nearing, and I was super excited. I'd spend my birthday with my  favorite people; the boys. Things have been rough lately but we all planned on doing this. Also me and Harry are finally getting around to planning the wedding. We were almost done and all I had to do was pick a dress. That was the hard part. I'm so scared no dress will be perfect. Angela scheduled me an appointment in two hours and Harry said he would stay with Faith. I started getting ready as I hopped out the shower and went to plug in the hairdryer. Once I finished blow drying my hair I put on jeans and a black t-shirt with black vans. I pulled my hair into a pony tail as I went to meet up with Angela.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Angela laughed, putting on shades as she honked her car horn.

"You suck." I snickered, hopping in.
__________

We walked into the store, astounded by the beauty of the countless dresses each more beautiful than the last. How could I be able to choose? Angela and Jadie squealed, running around to find dresses for me. I stayed alone, running my fingers along dresses, none of them catching my eye. The clerk who worked there and would be handling my appointment had went off to find dresses. Jadie, Angela, and the clerk whose name I found out is Alice had came back with a stack of dresses in their hands. I went off into the dressing room to try them and walked out with dress number one. It was flowy with Swarovski crystals embroidered into it. As beautiful as it was, I didn't feel beautiful in it. It didn't hug my curves right and just made me look like a blob. Although the clerk said they could alter it to my size, I still knew I wouldn't like it. I tried dress after dress, none of them making me feel beautiful nor special. I went into my dressing room and started to cry. I wanted this to be perfect, because these past few months haven't. Angela walked in and saw me, rushing to my side.

"Del, what happened?!" Angela said, stroking my hair as I balled into her shoulders.

"All I want is for this to be the perfect wedding ever and I feel like it's falling apart all because of a stupid dress!" I said, hugging her tightly.

"Well, I found one I think you might like," she said cracking a smile "and if not there's thousands of dresses to choose from; trust me."

Angela left the room as I tried the dress she had bought for me. It was a puffy princess dress with Swarovski crystals adorning the top generously. It looked fit for a princess; the princess being me in this case. I walked out to look at myself to find all the boys- minus Harry of course waiting for me. Angela saw me and squealed as I turned around to look at myself. I looked myself up and down and tears brimmed my eyes. It was beautiful, the most gorgeous thing I have seen in my life. This was the dress, this is was the one.

I bought the dress, leaving the store happily feeling like a queen. I walked into the house happily and threw my keys on the counter. Harry and Faith were on the couch sleeping as I smiled. This was the life I wanted to live, I am exactly where I need to be.

And I'm so happy about that.
__________

Angela had invited me to go out tonight and I was all for it. I put on a nude dress with a halter neckline and my fave Louboutin's. Angela and I arrived at Club Karma where Calum, Mikey, and Luke so happened to be at. I looked at Luke awkwardly, trying not to make eye contact. Things have been extremely weird between us but I understand why though. While Angela and the rest of the boys headed to the dance floor, Luke and I stayed behind.

"You want a drink?" Luke asked, cracking a small smile.

"I'd like that actually. I don't want anything to be weird between us." I admitted, pushing a strand of hair behind my head.

Luke grinned as the bartender handed me my drink. This was nice, Luke and I finally getting along after the endless drama that has seemingly continued to follow us. Everything was going fine until I saw something I shouldn't have. I was talking to Luke, as I turned towards the dance floor to see a very drunk Micheal. He was all over the place and was leaning on Angela for support. He grabbed her ass as she shoved him a little thinking it was a joke. That's when Micheal grabbed Angela's face and crashed his lips into hers. She jerked back quickly, shoving Micheal. Micheal got angry, shoving Angela to the floor. Luke and I got up as I went to pick Angela up.

"Micheal what is wrong with you?! Liam is gonna fucking kill you!" I yelled angrily, picking Angela up from the floor.

Micheal was still too drunk too nice to notice what he'd done. He jerked his arm from Luke's grasp and downed the beer he had in his hands.

"F-Fuck off! I'm punk rock." Micheal staggered, walking away from us out of the club.

"Fuck, no ones telling Liam right?" Luke said nervously as Angela was dusting herself off.

Angela sighed, shaking her head. She knew he was drunk and probably wouldn't remember it anyways so why should she.

"He's lucky he's drunk. 'Cause if he was sober I'd punch him square in the fuckin' jaw."

-----------------
SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE :((((( but huge wedding update coming soon ok guys pls vote and share luv ya.