chapter fourteen

chapter fourteen

I heard a choked sob from the other line, my heart breaking into a million pieces. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as he started to cry harder than before. Everything was crashing down on me, everything. I had fucked Luke, Harry had an affair with another girl,  and this whole thing is just a huge god damn mess. I couldn't bring myself to tell him I had sex with Luke, it'd crush him even more and then he would crush Luke. Everything is going opposite as planned. 

"Harry, I don't know how to say this, or if I want to say this, but when we were broken up I-I, I fucked Luke." I said quickly, my voice cracking as I heard silence on the other line.

"Oh-- Okay. I... Accept that. I was being a dick and you needed someone and obviously I wasn't there...I'm not mad." Harry breathed out, his voice sounding hurt.

"Please come and get me. I wan't to come back home now." I choked out, tears spilling from my eyes as I wiped them away.

"Okay babe. I'm coming."

__________

       I couldn't sleep well last night, but Harry slept like a baby. All of the memories from the past few days replaying in my head. I knew I shouldn't have done that with Luke but I did. It isn't my entire fault though either since Harry had an affair also. I shook my head, brushing away the thoughts as I adjusted myself on top of Harry's chest. The familiar scent of him brushing against me. I smiled lightly as I put my hand on him. I really missed this, and I'm so happy I'm home again. I finally fell asleep, after two hours of letting my mind wander.

     I woke up from Harry shaking me awake. A big cheesy smile was plastered onto his face and I knew he had something planned. "Wake up Del, let's go to iHop!" Harry smiled, his voice dripping with enthusiasm. I on the other hand was tired as hell, and shook my head disagreeing. I turned around, facing away from him and tried to drift back to sleep. Harry taking the chance to tickle me surprisingly, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close, tickling me. I yelped, waking up as I tried to get up from the bed.

"Ugh Harry, fine, fine. We'll go to iHop. But you're going to get Faith ready!" I yawned, rushing to the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower, and then brushed my teeth, running towards my drawers to pick out todays outfit. I opted for a grey baggy sweater, black ripped jeans, and some black vans. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, and put on some earrings. 

      Harry was dressed in a black tee and skinny jeans with some boots as Faith was dressed the same. I shook my head smiling, whipping out my phone to take a picture of the two and post it to Twitter. I wrote the caption 'harry and faith matching today!! #childgoals'. I pressed post as my phone blew up with tweets.

"So are we ready to go, my fair lady?" Harry smirked, putting Faith in her carriage as he put his arm around my waist.

"Yep, pretty sure we're ready to go eat some pancakes now." I blushed, pecking him on the lips as we went downstairs and into Harry's car.

     Once we got there, Harry ordered a whole bunch of stuff, even though we wouldn't even finish one third of it. I munched on some pancakes as I got a text from Luke, reading it, 'you and harry together again. thanks del...'. I texted back 'you knew it wouldnt have lasted anyways luke. i love harry and you know that'. I put my phone on Do Not Disturb, not wanting to hear any of Luke's texts since we were all having a big family moment. After we were done and put our left overs in a bag, we made our way back home.

________________

"So how was that little family outing Del? Was it awkward at any moment or whatever?" Jadie said, twirling her hair a little bit.

"It wasn't awkward at all actually. It was cute, Harry was feeding Faith and she kept getting whipped cream everywhere... It was honestly just pure adorable." I blushed, scrolling through my phone.

Blank Space blasted from Jadie's phone, her getting up to go talk to someone. Luke came downstairs and sat next to me on the couch. My lips formed a straight line, as I pushed a few strands of hair back from my face.

"Delilah, I want something with you. And I hate how you keep giving Harry a thousand fucking chances he doesn't deserve." Luke said, running his fingers through his hair.

"I love Harry, Luke. Love just cant disappear. Yes we had sex but it doesn't mean anything." I sighed, shaking my head.

"Harry doesn't deserve your love, Delilah. I do, not Harry!" Luke yelled, standing up from his spot on the couch.

"I dont understand what you want me to do Luke. I have a child, Harry is my fiance. I'm not going to flat out leave him just because you feel some type of way!" I spat at Luke.

     Harry came through the corner, enraged as he probably heard the conversation Luke and I were having. His face red and pissed, he walked close to Luke's face. "Stop trying to force her to love you, she doesn't nor will she ever love you. Get over it already" Harry said, pushing Luke's shoulder.

    This must've sent Luke over the edge since his face turned red and he stepped back a bit. I ran my hands through my hair, stressed and closed my eyes for about two seconds until I heard a loud bang. I opened them to see Harry on the floor, his nose bloody as Luke breathed fast. I couldn't believe my eyes as I covered my mouth with my hands.

You've got to be kidding me right now.

_____________________

AS SOME OF YA'LL KNOW, DELILAH ORIGINIALLY FUCKED MIKEY. WELL I DIDN'T LIKE IT SO I CHANGED IT TO LUKE SO IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE SINCE IN NO ASSISTANCE NEEDED THEY KIND OF HAD LIKE A LOVE TRIANGLE SO JUST GO ALONG WITH IT OKAY??????????????? love you guys though and thanks for being patient :) xoxo -tomlinstunningg