chapter three

chapter three

We were all planning a surprise for Angela's birthday today. Adam, was spending the day with Angela's friend/babysitter, and we've already invited tons of people. Not a huge party, but a fair amount. We were almost done putting up the decoration, setting up the food tables, the DJ was almost done fixing his equipment, and now all that was left was getting ready. California had came yesterday and made great friends with everyone, so she'd be staying in her own room getting ready at the moment. I took a shower, washing my hair, as I took out the knots. Once I got out, I blowed dried it, I then curled it, running my hands through it to make it slight waves. I then brushed my teeth, going to go pick out my clothes. I decided on a burgundy skin tight dress and black heels.

I did some natural makeup, as I walked down the stairs to see a few of us putting the finishing touches on the decoration. California had chosen a grey crop top, with a jean skirt that flowed, ending right on her mid thigh, some black see through leggings, with black pumps. She paired it with a silver necklace and some bracelets. Her hair was in waves, as she adjusted her skirt. I hugged her tight, missing her so bad. But that's when the sudden realization hit me.

"California, who did you leave my fucking dog with!?", I said, clearly freaked out since she probably left my dog alone in the house, savaging in his own shit.

"Oh relax Delilah, I obviously got this handled. I had left him with Jake, y'know, my cousin?" California said, chuckling.

Once everyone was ready, people had started to arrive. And let me tell you, it was more people than I expected. At first, I thought it was going to be about thirty to forty people. I'm pretty sure this is way past the forty mark. Liam dimmed the lights and shushed everyone since Angela was right out the door. Everyone hid, not leaving a trace. That's when the door opened, and everyone yelled 'Suprise!'. Angela hugged Liam tightly, giving him a kiss as the party commenced.

Once the night got darker, more people started arriving. This is getting way out of hand, thank god we locked our doors, or there'd probably be couples having sex in each and every one of them. I poured myself some soda, since y'know I'm pregnant and all. I made my way through the crowd of people, seating myself on the sofa, filled with couples making out. Oh hell no, I am not going to subject myself to boredom, I helped make this party a hit, so I might as well enjoy it. I finished the last sip of my soda, making my way to the dancefloor.

_______________

I was dancing and grinding on Harry who was obviously tipsy as hell. His hands were all over me as my butt grinded against the evergrowing tent in his pants. You could tell he was trying to restrain himself as I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips, pulling back, biting his lips in the process. Saying the hotel suite was overflowing was an understatement. I also needed to throw up, all this friction isn't helping my baby who was currently about two months along. I jolted to the bathroom, releasing today's dinner into the toilet. I wiped my mouth, washing my mouth, and fixing my makeup again.

I felt dizzy, as my head swirled with thoughts. Even though I hadn't drank any alcohol, I still felt as if I had though. A pissed off Jadie stormed past me, knocking me off my feet as I stumbled, falling onto Calum's arms. I quickly fixed myself, as I set out to find Jadie. I looked through the huge crowd, trying to find Jadie. I then found her sitting alone in a isolated couch in the corner. I pushed past people, making my way towards her.

"What happened, Jay?", I said sitting next to her as she started to tear up.

"Niall and I - um, broke up, because we w-weren't working out and I don't know a-anymore.", Jadie sobbed into my shoulders, as I rubbed her back.

"Jadie, it's gonna be okay.", I said, hugging her tightly.

My head spinned as I got up to try and find Harry. My head swirled with thoughts, as I looked around, aggravated. My breathing started to quicken, my heart rate increasing, as I struggled for breath. I frantically looked for someone, anyone. I found Ashton, as I ran over to him, pushing through people, squeezing through sweaty bodies. I finally got to him, squeezing his hand, trying to get the words out.

"Delilah, Del, what's wrong?", Ashton said, squeezing my shaking hand.

"Panic a-a-attack. Fresh air n-now!", I had managed to sputter out, as Ashton led me outside, coming face to face with the cold midnight air.

I hugged Ashton, stuffing my face into the crook of his neck as I cried softly. Hot tears streamed down my face onto his black American Apparel shirt. He rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. Harry then walked towards me, embracing me into a tight hug, as I slowly started to calm down. After that we started to try and get everyone out of the hotel suite. Louis, Zayn, Calum, Luke, and I got people off the second floor, while the others got it off the first floor. After two hours, we were finally done, as I trudged over to my room. I collapsed onto my bed next to Harry, craving some time to rest. Sleepiness then overtook me, as I slowly drifted off to sleep.