Summer @ Sprinklez

Muse A is fresh out of school and isn't quite sure what they want to do with their life next. Before they can start shopping their resume around, they get a call from the casting department at a major TV network. Muse A almost forgot about the impromptu audition tape that they made for a Real World-esque reality TV show several weeks ago. To their surprise, they've been chosen to be a cast member! With no obligations holding them back, they pack their bags and fly out to the house where they'll be living with 6 other people for the summer. Muse B is one of their cast mates—the first person Muse A meets upon arriving at the house. With a little coaxing from production, it isn't long before Muse A and Muse B are in a full-blown show-mance: cuddling in the common areas of the house, kissing in the confessional booth, fighting about the other flirting with someone else at the club and so on. Overall, the experience is a blast for Muse A and the relationship with Muse B is fun, but it's nothing Muse A anticipates to last once the show is over. Everyone parts ways when the show wraps at the end of summer, including the house's it-couple. One week after taping ends, Muse A hears a knock at their front door. It's Muse B, who's just moved across the country in the hopes of continuing their romance withMuse A.