I Know What You Did This Summer

A group of campers (or counselors) decide to play an initiation prank on a new camper (or counselor) at the start of camp festivities. After lights out, when Muse Ais fast asleep, the group grabs Muse A out of bed and makes haste to the lake. WhenMuse A awakens to the sound of raucous laughter, they're startled to suddenly be adrift in a canoe in the middle of the dark, deep lake waters without a paddle. Despite Muse A's pleas that they can't swim, the group leaves Muse A out on the lake for the night, stating they'll be back by morning. When the group returns at dawn, they're confused to see that Muse A is gone. They quickly fish the canoe out of the lake and can only assume that Muse A got to shore on their own. The day goes by and no one sees Muse A around camp, nor has anyone in the group gotten into trouble for the prank they all pulled. The group begins to worry that something might've gone wrong; maybe the prank went too far. Muse B, the leader of the group insists that Muse A will turn up eventually; everyone agrees to keep the prank a secret.. at first. Several days pass and the group is unable to keep covering for the missing camper ( or counselor) and paranoia starts to spread when it seems like someone is following them around camp; Muse B is worried most of all, since the prank was their idea. Little do they know that Muse A isn't missing, but hiding, and plotting revenge against them all.