who the hell is niall horan

Maddie's' p.o.v
I groaned as the sun woke me up from my great dream of getting adopted and having a family. Of course that would never happen as l think about that dream so happy and so not sad so odd. Mad Emma a little 5 said coming into my room, yes sweetie l say still thinking about it.Mrs. Mary wants you to come downstairs right now she said it is vewy important.okay tell her that l will be right downstairs. I chuckled as her chubby legs ran out the door. Anywhore yes l did say that. I went into to the bathroom to look for my razors l keep them them hidden because Mrs.Sharpe cleans are rooms every sunday. I lifted up my sleeves and cut 10 on each arm and l also lifted up my shirt and put 20 very bloody cuts on my stomach l just lay down on the floor to wait for the blood to dry.

Come on Madeline! Mrs.Mary yells to me. OK l yell back l get out of my PJs and get on  a bright blue jumpsuit that is long sleeves my only pair of toms and my cookie monster snapback that l wear every single day. I rush downstairs since l already am late. Madeline l am going to be out for a hour will you watch the kids Mrs.Mary says . yes ma'am l will watch them. Thank you dear and also 2 people are coming later to adopt someone and they sounded really excited so they might come early and if l am not here just show them around okay. Yes Mrs.Mary l will watch the kids and show the adopters around. OK so it is settled bye guys l will be right back Madeline will watch you. As she walked out the door Emma (the 5 year old) and Stephanie(my 13 year old life time bully with her friends Bethany and tiffany) came running over to me. Before Emma got to me the bullies came over.

Hello whorebitch you're looking very ugly today did you get fashion sense from a homeless man Stephanie said and laughed along with her friends.l need do mine and you and yours friends chores right now and l have to be done before Mrs.Mary comes back so excuse me.oh l didn't know that you were brave enough to talk to me you are growing l so proud tiffany said wiping her eyes prending to cry. I need to work just leave me alone l say getting a mop and broom and dustpan,going upstairs to work my way into torture

(Skip torture 50 minutes later).
I actually have spare time after doing everybody's chores so l just simply get my copy of the book theif and read it downstairs. I'm back Mrs. Mary says with excitement l wonder how you can be so happy on a adoption day the torture the people could do to you(l have the most horrible past ever).

Niall's p.o.v
I can't wait l can't wait l am finally going to get a child. Not by being pregnant by adopting a child with jade(as in little mix) come jade you take forever with your makeup l whined fine Mr.demanding she said walking out of the bathroom  shaking her hips.OK let's go l say grabbing the keys from the table and jumping out of the flat.slowpokeslowpoke jade sings as she gets in the car. I am not if anyone was a slowpoke it would be you l say while pouting and starting the car.OK fine but which orpange are we going  to again she said once again. Umm Mrs.Mary all-girls orpange whyl say turning at a red light ( we live about 1hour from here).yes have been waiting a week for this l yelled getting out of the car(range rover). Niall  yeah it's been two days we have waiting for this jade said crossing her arms over her chest and doing the "eyebrow". Well it felt like it l say pouting. OK let's just get inside already jade whined. OK let's go l say holding her hand and walking in. I see about 50 little girls reading or running around with their friends except one child she looks about 12 years old she has waist length brown hair she is wearing a cookie monster snapback a bright blue jumpsuit and some worn out purple vans. She is just staring at everybody until she had her eyes on me she just looked away quickly. I will be right back jadeybear l say OK nialler l will be right here when you come back jade says looking at a group of people sitting in a huddle talking l smiled a little bit. Anyway  l walked to the corner where the girl was crouched down with her hands around her legs pulled over her chest.l crouched down to her height which is basally me sitting on the ground she looked as l just stared at her. c-c-a-n l-l h-hel-p y-yo-u she stuttered. I chuckled a little bit and said what's your name l said. M-ma-d-d-i-e she stuttered once again.well my name is niall.why are you sitting here alone when there are a bunch of kids you could play with l say. Because nobody likes me here sir she responded quietly. Why do you think that Maddie l asked because it is true nobody likes me here she whines l mean sir she says quickly this time. I sign l will be right OK sweetie l say thinking about what she said about everybody hating her. Jade jade l yell running over to her what jade says a little rudely. OK l don't know what happened to you while l was gone but l found the perfect girl to adopt l say in one breath. Really and sorry some little girls were bullying a girl that was in the corner and l was trying not to scream at them she said with her arms over her chest oh's the lucky girl she says jumping and down. She is 12 years old and she is sitting right there l say pointing where she is singing in Christ alone. She so adorable singing l think while jade coo's quietly. Iet's find the owner to the papers jadey lsay poking her nose OK she says. We both walk for like 20 minutes until we found a room with the words office above the door . we walked in holding hands  hello did you find anyone you would like to adopt Mrs.Mary say getting out of her spining chair. Jade decided to speak up we would like to adopt Maddie. Really that's great she has been here for 8 years and nobody has wanted to adopt her.

Oh that's so sad l say anyway where do we sign lay of course right here and there she says pointing to two different spots on the papers. OK you good to go you can now take her home Mrs.Mary says. I will get madds you go in the car l tell jade OK on it sir jade says jokely. I laugh and walk to the corner where Maddie is looking at three girls that are smirking at her Maddie yes she says jumping a little l must of scared her l adopted you and l was wondering if you needed help packing up no l 'm fine she says getting  up and going upstairs.

Maddie p.o.v

I actually got adopted yass wait what if abuses me or worse he  rapes me l shall not trust until l know that he won't hurt me l think getting a little backpack that l have since l was 7 l walk to the the bathroom to get my razors l then go back into my room l back some of my stuff(shirts and 2 pairs of pants) and my makeup in a little box.l put my backpack on my shoulders and run downstairs and find niall isn't where he was before so l just kept looking  around until l found him in the office everyone always just walk through the door but l knock instead anywhere l knocked l saw niall and Mrs.Mary both look at the door

You know you can just come in the office Mrs.Mary tells opening the door so l can enter. I better be leaving my girlfriend as been waiting in the car for a while now niall says. OK bye Maddie Mrs.Mary says goodbye l will miss you l say quietly giving her a hug. Iet's go niall says grabbing my hand l cringe from it but l don't do any thing . get in the car niall says opening the car door to the back seat thank you l say. He jumps into the car and starts he looks back at along with this beautiful woman in a tuxedo shirt that shows her stomach a little bit. They say in unison it's going to be a while  so it's OK if you want to take a nap. I just lean my head against the window and almost instantly l fell asleep.

Hello people l know what you're thinking that l am the worst writer ever and you correct but please read

Bye my unicorns that's what l'm going to call.