The Man in the Shack

There was once a man named Civ who owned a shack far away from civilization. He is an expert sorcerer who got defeated by a dark anomaly that he cannot battle with because of its power. He then enchanted his cabinet with some of his learnings throughout the years that he have served as a sorcerer of a kingdom that is far away from this world that we live in. He gave the cabinet the power to travel through time and space. However this cabinet must be kept safe. If the dark anomaly gets its hands into the cabinet then he could rule the whole galaxy and even go through many different dimensions. So Civ summoned a sacred guard that will guard and defend the cabinet at all costs. Once Civ had successfully summoned his guard, he then proceeds to go inside the cabinet and go back in time where the dark anomaly is just a little weak creature of true terror to another planet. But then suddenly the dark anomaly had sensed the cabinets power and potential, so the dark anomaly went to the woods where it is far from civilization and quickly find the cabinet that holds the key to power and destruction for him. The sacred guard has sensed the dark anomaly too and then he proceeds to find it into the woods. They have faced eachother in the middle of the woods where there is a mountain. They fought eachother to death and the dark anomaly had defeated the sacred guard that Civ has summoned upon to guard the cabinet at all costs. The dark anomaly then went inside the cabinet in order to conquer the whole universe with his army of darkness that will grow when 8,000,000 years have passed. The sacred guard quickly ran to the shack in order to summon eternal chains which will hopefully hold the cabinet together and no one shall ever go inside and out of the cabinet and no one can destroy the cabinet by anything. The sacred guard's last words when chaining the cabinet is "good luck master civ, hopefully someday someone will be chosen by the gods to defeat the dark anomaly that we cant defeat by our power." And then the cabinet was kept safe until years have passed a boy had found the cabinet.