eren's life part 2

Yukine began planing something to help eren but then one day she follow eren to his home.

But then he stop and yukine thought that eren spot it her but it wasent that it was that he was crying for a second and then he wipe his tears and enter to his home and youst how he predicted mis that drunk un the floor and a sleep so he clean up all the mess he always have.
Then eren youst go's to his room and. Yukine fallow hin to his room from outside and youst stand there looking and the wall for a moment and so he started to say that it was his foult and yukine was thinking what is that he do and he said mom's death is all my foult i now that when i went to sleep i hear mom call my name and said to me is your foult if you worent That day this codent had happin to me and eren youst as yukine saw he freakout.

he was crying and saying that is all his foult and he got a knife and. So he was almost going to cut his vins and yukine youst bust and enter from the window and yukine stop eren form killing his self and he was like a ghost have get him and he was saying to yukine that if i dont kill my self she us going to. Kill me ans yukine said "who is going to kill you "and eren said "eeh megami no no no is is she my mon yes yes " he said in a crazy voice.

Yukine was feeling sorry for all this madness that he is going through

Then eren stop being crazy when yukine said that and he said in a serious voice "yuki this is not your foult dont get to depprest for me i now that my life isint perfect but i try to move un through my problen now at home but i dont want you getting you self to this because i dont know your past and for a moment yukine flink but eren keep talking and i am gona promise you that i am not gping crazy ever again if you dont get so sad and depprest for my and my past ok beacuse that makes me more sad that your sad so i always want you to be happy and active as always .
Yukine was happy that he said that and now yukine knows that he is going to be allright for now so yeah. Let's see for tomarrow

Next: yukine life past

So hiii guys sorry that i haven't been publishing new story's and i know that i suck for this but i am trying everyday to do this that have stuff to do and so much shit and problems but i am really going to keep going and youst finish this and do another story and change my step but yeah guys sorry for that and so i hope your still here reading my book and if you are read on thancks you for my support on this so yeah